“You guys are way overpaid!”

rickyb

I’m sorry but I respectfully disagree. 40+\hr is good money. Maybe not in the Bay Area, but it’s a pretty good damn wage. If you don’t buy crap you don’t need like a boat, new pickup trucks, and divorce settlements. We have a good gig here. Stop selling yourselves short.

I’m doing coding classes at night after work just for :censored2:s and giggles and maybe some side projects/money in the future. But I sure as hell am not quitting here to stare at a cpu screen all day for 75k, crap benefits and 1 maybe 2 weeks of vacation.

Live like you’re middle class, and this gig provides a pretty good life. Not everybody is meant to have a 1 million dollar house. And I’m fine with that. Just my 2 cents
Bankster financial terrorists wrecked the economy by lending more money which ruined pp of $ for housing

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We need to privatize libraries and parks. this will drive up the cost and make sure our industry wont be able to compete w overseas communists
0EB54219-DB1A-46A1-A520-5828337870EB.gif

Zowert

Aren’t the firearm laws pretty strict in Canada? I know they have had some school shootings but nothing like the States. I don’t think we will ever see a kid take a Bushmaster XM-15 to an elementary school and murder 26 children in Canada.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I’m sorry but I respectfully disagree. 40+\hr is good money. Maybe not in the Bay Area, but it’s a pretty good damn wage. If you don’t buy crap you don’t need like a boat, new pickup trucks, and divorce settlements. We have a good gig here. Stop selling yourselves short.

I’m doing coding classes at night after work just for :censored2:s and giggles and maybe some side projects/money in the future. But I sure as hell am not quitting here to stare at a cpu screen all day for 75k, crap benefits and 1 maybe 2 weeks of vacation.

Live like you’re middle class, and this gig provides a pretty good life. Not everybody is meant to have a 1 million dollar house. And I’m fine with that. Just my 2 cents
I live a basic life.

No boat, no new cars or trucks and far from a million dollar house.

40 hours / week doesn't leave much left over after putting some away for retirement, a small mortgage, and basic transportation.

Maybe save up a few dollars to take your family on a cheap vacation??

Not much to ask.

Like I said 100k isn't a lot.

And respectfully, you are the one selling yourself short.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I live a basic life.

40 hours / week doesn't leave much left over after putting some away for retirement, a small mortgage, and basic transportation.

Not much to ask.

A typical Amish life.

Non liberal

Non liberal

Yeah the demand has gone way up just over the last year. Then you have the war in Ukraine and the ban on all Russian gas imports. I believe we weren’t importing a lot of their gas anyway but it still has its effect on the market. We’re not importing from Saudi Arabia anymore either.
Yeah, umm, who put the ban on Russian exports?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I live a basic life.

Not much to ask.

More money more headaches. I don’t assume where you live so that has a lot to do with how far that 100k goes. But 40 hours/week is not standard which I’m sure you already know. If you can’t live comfortable with 5-10 hours of overtime a week, maybe some budgeting may be in order.

And believe me, I’ve made a lot of money mistakes right out of the gate that is still annoying my life. Not enough to barely make ends meet though.

And no, I don’t believe I’m selling myself short. I never went to college. I’m trying to learn a new skill while working full time. I’m no hero, but there is always time to better you’re situation. Especially when everything is online nowadays.

Non liberal

Because by the end of trumps reign in office, nobody had a job. Oil was priced in negative territory. Why do you think nobody voted for the loser?
Wow, what world do u live in? Nobody had a job because there was a fake pandemic the democrats and the msm pushed when they knew there was nothing to be done about it. We had jobs! We just weren’t aloud to go to them.