“You guys are way overpaid!”

PT Car Washer

I'm sorry you were unemployed part timer, it must have been tough trying to think of something to do with those extra 20 hours every week.
Certainly not unemployed but I did work on running a 5k and live healthier to protect myself from the trump virus. Got vaccinated and boosted and was never sick a day during the entire trump pandemic. Try stepping away from the keyboard long enough to try it. It may add a few million braincells.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Certainly not unemployed but I did work on running a 5k and live healthier to protect myself from the trump virus. Got vaccinated and boosted and was never sick a day during the entire trump pandemic. Try stepping away from the keyboard long enough to try it. It may add a few million braincells.
Gee, I never got vaccinated and I’m as healthy as can be. Sucker!

tourists24

Well all is good now. Trump gone and Joe Biden’s in charge now. You’re all secure

Non liberal

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been vaccinated. I hear those things just wreck your immune system.

Nah
Good for you. I got COVID back in October and died 6 or 7 times. Can't remember.