“You guys are way overpaid!”

Zowert

I believe school shootings were being discussed earlier. 14 kids and a teacher shot and killed at an elementary school in Texas.

Zowert

2 killed, 14 wounded
Ahh okay cause my wife sent me this.
FBBC4C68-092E-4020-BEE7-709B17FDECA1.jpeg

Zowert

Now I’m hearing 14 dead. There’s like 5 versions. I also heard he was being chased by border patrol. Possible Mexican
18 year old Mexican national, shot and killed by SWAT is what I heard.

I have always been in favor of training teachers to use a firearm and be able to conceal carry on campus. It’s not fair that they have to be so helpless in a situation like this.

Cowboy Mac

I have personally witnessed illegals outside of Uvalde TX. A luxury SUV quickly stopped on the shoulder in front of me and 6 illegals jumped out and started grabbing bags and purses and scrambled.

I got to the border checkpoint 5 minutes later and told the border patrol agent what I saw. He just smiled like I told him a funny joke and he waved me through. Didn’t even call it in on the radio or anything.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have personally witnessed illegals outside of Uvalde TX. A luxury SUV quickly stopped on the shoulder in front of me and 6 illegals jumped out and started grabbing bags and purses and scrambled.

I got to the border checkpoint 5 minutes later and told the border patrol agent what I saw. He just smiled like I told him a funny joke and he waved me through. Didn’t even call it in on the radio or anything.
FJB!!!!!!

Zowert

I saw a video of the US Border Patrol chasing an old beat up Astro van. It went on for a while then finally ended with the van getting high centered on a median. I counted 19 illegals jumping out of the van and scattering. Seriously NINETEEN! How do you even fit that many people in a relatively small van. I doubt they were able to catch them all.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I saw a video of the US Border Patrol chasing an old beat up Astro van. It went on for a while then finally ended with the van getting high centered on a median. I counted 19 illegals jumping out of the van and scattering. Seriously NINETEEN! How do you even fit that many people in a relatively small van. I doubt they were able to catch them all.
They’re very compact….

Zowert

They’re very compact….
It was hilarious because the first person that exited the vehicle fell out of the side door completely upside down, like feet in the air head to the ground. Then the rest just started tumbling out. At least a half dozen rolled out of the back while three got out of the front passenger side. They were all gone in about six seconds. Had to slow the video down frame by frame to count them. It was unreal, like a clown car.