“You guys are way overpaid!”

Zowert

No one goes grocery shopping on my route. I’m their food provider.
349C73B7-4A9A-4115-8663-007C0B2D24F5.jpeg

Zowert

Oh no… Just found this. It’s going to that ‘educator’ that called me an idiot. I’m afraid to hand her my DIAD to sign for this. Should I put it on will call?
C2464092-26E0-4F08-A67B-0248DE81E21C.jpeg

Brownwind

Oh no… Just found this. It’s going to that ‘educator’ that called me an idiot. I’m afraid to hand her my DIAD to sign for this. Should I put it on will call?View attachment 383766
We’re still in Covid protocol so the good news is that you can check her ID and not have her touch your Diad.

If your courageous you can comment on her age. I hear responding crazy to crazy goes well. (LoL.:)….

Please keep us informed. Definitely want to read how it turns out.

Zowert

Please keep us informed. Definitely want to read how it turns out.
I’ll definitely let you guys know. I’m still trying to come up with a plan. If she gets mouthy again I don’t wanna lose my cool and say something stupid. I have a lot of stops today, I might save it for my last stop at around 8pm. Hopefully she will be in bed. I’d love to NI3 this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’ll definitely let you guys know. I’m still trying to come up with a plan. If she gets mouthy again I don’t wanna lose my cool and say something stupid. I have a lot of stops today, I might save it for my last stop at around 8pm. Hopefully she will be in bed. I’d love to NI3 this.

Tell her you wished you got the summer off, long breaks at Christmas and were off the clock by 4 pm every day. Or just tell her that you used to teach too and decided to go where the money is. Most people who know what we make also know that we earn it.