“You guys are way overpaid!”

Unfor

Unfortunately Biden’s going to put the country into a recession just in time to renew our contract. We ain’t gettin :censored2:! At this rate we’ll be hard pressed to get our usual dollar a year.
Tell It to The judge. If it's coming can raise a dividend by a large amount that they did and give out a huge MIP bonus and screwed everybody over after the pandemic.

Yeah they both throw us a couple crumbs

Dewdewbrown

That’s probably it. One of my neighbors asked me if it was true that UPS drivers could make six figures a year. Said he didn’t believe it. I told him there are a couple OT hungry drivers in my building that clear $120k a year. His jaw dropped to the floor. He’s got an office job with a salary of $70k, “So uh… Are you guys hiring?” Haha..
How can you clear 120? You have to work 70 hours per week. Did you mean "make" 120?

Zowert

They still wash trucks? You'd never tell it by the crap that runs around here.
They actually wash them here and even empty the trash bins. I just wish they’d pressure wash the inside or something, just once a year would be nice. I spend fifteen minutes scrubbing the shelves in my truck when I get back to center every Friday. I do it on the clock and they never say anything about it. If I had a mop I’d clean the floor as well. I hate working in a dirty ‘package car’.

Zowert

How can you clear 120? You have to work 70 hours per week. Did you mean "make" 120?
These guys are putting in at least 12 hours of OT a week. That’s 624 hours of overtime a year, giving you over $37k in OT alone. Base pay at our hourly rate is close to $84k. That’s $121k. They’re helping other drivers and running LIB’s every night. I don’t think they have much going on at home.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Blood in, blood out.
💪
They actually wash them here and even empty the trash bins. I just wish they’d pressure wash the inside or something, just once a year would be nice. I spend fifteen minutes scrubbing the shelves in my truck when I get back to center every Friday. I do it on the clock and they never say anything about it. If I had a mop I’d clean the floor as well. I hate working in a dirty ‘package car’.
I got requests from drivers to pressure wash the insides, when I was on car wash. I only complied when there was a small gratuity involved….

Zowert

💪

I got requests from drivers to pressure wash the insides, when I was on car wash. I only complied when there was a small gratuity involved….
I’d give a car washer $50 if they pressure washed the inside of my truck. It gets that disgusting. Especially the inside part of my back door. I’ve seen old dumpsters in better condition. Looking at that all day every day is kind of depressing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’d give a car washer $50 if they pressure washed the inside of my truck. It gets that disgusting. Especially the inside part of my back door. I’ve seen old dumpsters in better condition. Looking at that all day every day is kind of depressing.
A ten would be sufficient. After all, we are not communists….

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Hello fresh leakage all over the shelves. On a 90° day, the smell makes me want to vomit all day