1/2 Hour Lunch

Mycow

Allowed to drive up to a mile. Lmao

He said I ran the route so I could eat where I wanted to. So I did as I was told and then we pulled 6 miles and ate where I wanted too lmao
I break off every day at 130 normally about 15 miles to get to town for lunch. After lunch I start at my closes stop to town which is about 6 miles

KoennenTiger

I break off every day at 130 normally about 15 miles to get to town for lunch. After lunch I start at my closes stop to town which is about 6 miles

I can't even imagine this. My entire route is one square mile. I do like 100 stops a day in that little squiggly nightmare. One way streets that make no sense, you can turn left on them but only certain places, you can turn right, but only in certain places, and a lot of them only one way only for little chunks. Some times they two way, sometimes two way and you can even turn left. The roads diverge and the same road address is now two blocks apart there's a new street of resis inside them. Jefferson Avenue.

That racist.

Street names with no street signs. Alleys that are actually streets with names, but no signs, and alleys that are just there. No address to them. The address is around the block. BTW it's a one way alley, but only for most of it. Some of it goes both ways or the other way. The main street only goes one way right here, and no you can not turn left even if you really want to. But you can two blocks down, or cut through a back alley and wait to force your way in.

Yay Orion!

I should move out of the city. More out of it. The homeless camps keep growing. The crazies get more aggressive every day
I keep a knife in my diad 4 box and yeah I don't care. I'm not gonna die at work for ups stock price. I keep thinking I need a gun.

Looking to move and buy a new house for my wife and kids. I'll commute an hour if my kids can live away from this God forsaken nightmare.

Staydryitsraining

I can't even imagine this. My entire route is one square mile. I do like 100 stops a day in that little squiggly nightmare. One way streets that make no sense, you can turn left on them but only certain places, you can turn right, but only in certain places, and a lot of them only one way only for little chunks. Some times they two way, sometimes two way and you can even turn left. The roads diverge and the same road address is now two blocks apart there's a new street of resis inside them. Jefferson Avenue.

That racist.

Street names with no street signs. Alleys that are actually streets with names, but no signs, and alleys that are just there. No address to them. The address is around the block. BTW it's a one way alley, but only for most of it. Some of it goes both ways or the other way. The main street only goes one way right here, and no you can not turn left even if you really want to. But you can two blocks down, or cut through a back alley and wait to force your way in.

Yay Orion!

I should move out of the city. More out of it. The homeless camps keep growing. The crazies get more aggressive every day
I keep a knife in my diad 4 box and yeah I don't care. I'm not gonna die at work for ups stock price. I keep thinking I need a gun.

Looking to move and buy a new house for my wife and kids. I'll commute an hour if my kids can live away from this God forsaken nightmare.
Sounds like you need some freedom!

Dr.Brownz

That racist.

Yay Orion!

I was thinking today "Hmmmm...I wonder what it would be like to transfer to the (insert big city) center?.....hmmmmm...".then I realized it would suck ass and I should stay on my 50 stop a day country route