1-800 Number

• Thread starter Anonymous Craven II
  • Start date
A

Anonymous Craven II

Two questions:

What is the 1-800 number we can call for integrity issues? In my department, we only have the number for workers comp fraud.

Has anyone ever called it before? I have something to report, and I've already tried the open-door policy with my manager and tried talking to HR. Nothing is being done. I am just afraid that despite the anti-retaliation policy, I'm going to get singled out. It will be easy to identify me since I am the only woman in my department. However, I am tired of the manager and staff manager cheating on their numbers and bullying people who call them on it. I need to report it.

Thanks in advance.

pretzel_man

1-800-220-4126.

This will filter up to Corporate HR. You do not have to give your name if you don't want to.

Reporting dishonesty is the right thing to do.

P-Man

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is important that you brought your concerns to your center team prior to calling the HR hotline. You gave them the opportunity to act on your concerns and, since they have chosen not to and you obviously feel quite strongly or you wouldn't be asking for the 1-800 #, I support your next move, which would be to submit your concerns to the next level. Good luck, stick to your guns but don't be surprised if you are in their crosshairs for a while.

UPS Lifer

This should be posted in your center. At some point in time, let your HR rep or Security rep know so it can be posted.

I understand that this may not be the best time to call attention to it if there is an issue!

tieguy

Banned
Two questions:

What is the 1-800 number we can call for integrity issues? In my department, we only have the number for workers comp fraud.

Has anyone ever called it before? I have something to report, and I've already tried the open-door policy with my manager and tried talking to HR. Nothing is being done. I am just afraid that despite the anti-retaliation policy, I'm going to get singled out. It will be easy to identify me since I am the only woman in my department. However, I am tired of the manager and staff manager cheating on their numbers and bullying people who call them on it. I need to report it.

Thanks in advance.

Check upsers.com

drewed

Shankman
talk to everyone in house before you go to corporate, there has to be atleast one sympathetic ear in your building somewhere, and if your a teamster hit up your local theyll be able to put it in perspective for the company

bellesotico

BOXstar
Two questions:

Thanks in advance.

I believe someone else posted it before me, but upsers.com would be the best resource for that number.

I have to be honest with you..I guess I just don't understand why you would go the open door route..and then worry about being singled out by calling an anonymous hotline.

I dont get it.

UPS Lifer

I believe someone else posted it before me, but upsers.com would be the best resource for that number.

I have to be honest with you..I guess I just don't understand why you would go the open door route..and then worry about being singled out by calling an anonymous hotline.

I dont get it.

You are absolutely right! It doesn't make any sense.

Another troll! Probably someone got spanked by the boss and wants to make trouble!