1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

Now we're back to World War II and the Holocaust. All I wanted to know if you pro lifers convictions were strong enough to be willing to shoulder a significantly larger tax burden in order to help bear the cost of raising the kids who say you want to save.
Nope just like @Brown Circus said no need for him to get more in taxes he will straight up, adopt them and pay for them himself. You on the other hand will murder them. Congratulations, Jeffrey Dahmer.

bacha29

Issue 1 passed by a 57% to 43% majority. But that's the GOP for you. Rather than let the vote stand they refuse to accept the results. So what are they going to do if they can't overturn the election. Storm the capital?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Issue 1 passed by a 57% to 43% majority. But that's the GOP for you. Rather than let the vote stand they refuse to accept the results. So what are they going to do if they can't overturn the election. Storm the capital?
It's Democrats who have been storming state capitols lately. That's a fact you would know if you ever got out of your left wing echo chamber.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Then he's going to need a bigger house....much bigger.
Son what don’t you get. It is a child. You can have every other political battle you want. I would give you communism if I thought that it would outlaw abortion. I’d give you affirmative action, gay marriage, trans athletes on podiums, hell I’d sell the country to the Russians or the Chinese. If a couple of babies were about to be run over by a car I’d give it all. I would absolutely positively give my dying breath to see those 65000000 babies take their 1st steps. But you refuse to see the value of life. All so that women can have power over their own bodies. Or in other words. Zero Responsibility or consequences. I’ve raised 2 daughters (not biologically mine) and have 2 grandchildren as a result and nobody, especially someone who is neither female nor a father, can preach to me about what RIGHTS trump a child’s RIGHT to live.

bacha29

Son what don’t you get. It is a child. You can have every other political battle you want. I would give you communism if I thought that it would outlaw abortion. I’d give you affirmative action, gay marriage, trans athletes on podiums, hell I’d sell the country to the Russians or the Chinese. If a couple of babies were about to be run over by a car I’d give it all. I would absolutely positively give my dying breath to see those 65000000 babies take their 1st steps. But you refuse to see the value of life. All so that women can have power over their own bodies. Or in other words. Zero Responsibility or consequences. I’ve raised 2 daughters (not biologically mine) and have 2 grandchildren as a result and nobody, especially someone who is neither female nor a father, can preach to me about what RIGHTS trump a child’s RIGHT to live.
You might succeed in your demand that a woman carry a fetus to term.

However, your responsibility does NOT end there.

You will most definitely PAY through direct taxation or a similar means to create the public funds need to care for that fetus
that you used the hammer of US law to force it to be carried to term.

You will not be permitted to demand that she carry it to term....then just turn around and walk away.

The American nation not will not let you get away with it.

Thebrownblob

You will most definitely PAY through direct taxation or a similar means to create the public funds need to care for that fetus

You will not be permitted to demand that she carry it to term....then just turn around and walk away.

1699802225800.gif

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

You are either a robot or a stupid ass!

vantexan

I think most people would agree that if the couple involved were irresponsible enough to get pregnant when they didn't intend to then it's their responsibility to take care of their child and not everyone else's. There are already programs in place to help the needy. With $33 trillion in debt we don't have the means to create more bureaucracy and more programs to spend money we don't have. Or, they could be low life's and murder their child without repercussions. Why you support that is beyond me.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

@MargaretSanger.com

bacha29

I think most people would agree that if the couple involved were irresponsible enough to get pregnant when they didn't intend to then it's their responsibility to take care of their child and not everyone else's. There are already programs in place to help the needy. With $33 trillion in debt we don't have the means to create more bureaucracy and more programs to spend money we don't have. Or, they could be low life's and murder their child without repercussions. Why you support that is beyond me.
Isn't it an older person's responsibility to purchase the health insurance and create personal savings to be used to take care of themselves when the diseases of ageing invariably arrive?

Wouldn't you agree that if the parent's have no excuse for their inability to provide for the needs of their child then doesn't the older person who has had their entire life to prepare for the final chapters of their life likewise has no excuse as well?