1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

vantexan

Isn't it an older person's responsibility to purchase the health insurance and create personal savings to be used to take care of themselves when the diseases of ageing invariably arrive?

Wouldn't you agree that if the parent's have no excuse for their inability to provide for the needs of their child then doesn't the older person who has had their entire life to prepare for the final chapters of their life likewise has no excuse as well?
Has nothing to do with abortion. And you're not going to stand in judgement of poor guys like me when you'd give people with good salaries half a trillion dollars so that they don't have to pay for their obligations.

Thebrownblob

Isn't it an older person's responsibility to purchase the health insurance and create personal savings to be used to take care of themselves when the diseases of ageing invariably arrive?

Wouldn't you agree that if the parent's have no excuse for their inability to provide for the needs of their child then doesn't the older person who has had their entire life to prepare for the final chapters of their life likewise has no excuse as well?
So we should kill the old people that don’t?

bacha29

Has nothing to do with abortion. And you're not going to stand in judgement of poor guys like me when you'd give people with good salaries half a trillion dollars so that they don't have to pay for their obligations.
Typical of today's Christians . They always have an excuse for their misdeeds and poor judgement while in their self righteous minds eye others like the couple mentioned earlier don't .

Thebrownblob

And neither do they.
That's the great thing about Christianity or any religion for that matter.
You can take any old piece of biblical text from any version you want and used it to support any point of view you might have.
No, you can’t, you actually just invalidated your whole argument. There’s certainly right and wrong in biblical text, the difference is grace, mercy, and forgiveness.

bacha29

So we should kill the old people that don’t?
You tell me. When a person has to call on public and insurance supported charities for life saving care and other critical needs what right does that person have to demand that others be denied access to other publicly supported services
If this nation is going to demand that all fetus's be carried to full term just to appease a religion fewer Americans than ever before espouse are you telling me that couples that had to do that have no right to access those same publicly supported services?

Thebrownblob

You tell me. When a person has to call on public and insurance supported charities for life saving care and other critical needs what right does that person have to demand that others be denied access to other publicly supported services
If this nation is going to demand that all fetus's be carried to full term just to appease a religion fewer Americans than ever before espouse are you telling me that couples that had to do that have no right to access those same publicly supported services?
Sorry you don’t get to ask a question when I ask you to answer one. You won’t answer it because you know you’re a hypocrite. And what religion are you talking about that doesn’t want to kill babies? Are you telling me only Christians want to save babies? Are you that ignorant? Oh wait a minute I’ll answer that question myself.

bacha29

Sorry you don’t get to ask a question when I ask you to answer one. You won’t answer it because you know you’re a hypocrite. And what religion are you talking about that doesn’t want to kill babies? Are you telling me only Christians want to save babies? Are you that ignorant? Oh wait a minute I’ll answer that question myself.
If it isn't religion or a morality inspired by a religion what then is the driver behind denying a woman her right to control her own reproductive choices?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Imagine how traumatic it would be to a modern Progressive clown to stand in front of this statue.

friend-wqT4IbYAAjzZt.jpeg

vantexan

Take religion completely out of it then. Does human life have no meaning to you? Are you like the communist Russians, who throw wave after wave of men into battle, getting them slaughtered until the enemy runs out of ammunition? You just throw lives away if it helps you achieve your goals?

You have repeatedly expressed your concerns in the past about having nursing homes available and paid for by the government. That we must have the very best healthcare for you in your old age. Why is it that YOUR life is so important that we must go to great lengths to save it, but you're so cavalier about disposing other people's babies like they're used tissue?

vantexan

You know, others have the same access to the same treatment I got. I didn't get special treatment. That doesn't excuse killing babies.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You know, others have the same access to the same treatment I got. I didn't get special treatment. That doesn't excuse killing babies.
You had the option to purchase a health insurance policy and chose not to. In some way your expenses were covered by by those that have insurance. That's kind of a special treatment since you were subsidized by paying patients.

vantexan

You had the option to purchase a health insurance policy and chose not to. In some way your expenses were covered by by those that have insurance. That's kind of a special treatment since you were subsidized by paying patients.
I didn't have the option because I couldn't afford it. I personally wasn't subsidized by anyone. I laid in the hospital bed believing I was going to be paying them the rest of my life. That they have a program in place to help the poor was news to me. And I'm very thankful for it.

It's funny how you'll run down a citizen without insurance but you're onboard with giving millions of people who are here illegally free healthcare, housing, and food. For me specifically I've never applied for food stamps or disability but when something fell into my lap you want to rag on me but don't have an issue with how a lot of people when their unemployment ran out applied for and got disability thanks to the Obama administration.

You want to rag on me but have no problem having the government give half a trillion to people making up to $125k a year to pay for loans they applied for and benefited from.

So basically what you're criticizing is Republicans calling for wise usage of our resources given that they pointed out years ago that with the rising debt the government is paying a large portion of our budget just to service the debt and that it'll be paying a much larger portion in the future. Well in short time we've gone, due to increasing interest rates by the Fed, from paying $350 billion in interest to almost $900 billion and if the Feds keep having to raise rates to combat the inflation this administration caused we'll soon be over a trillion. That's money that could be assisting people. That's money that could've kept Social Security solvent. But Democrats don't want to have the brakes put on spending because spending for them is power. And here we are. @bacha29

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I didn't have the option because I couldn't afford it. I personally wasn't subsidized by anyone. I laid in the hospital bed believing I was going to be paying them the rest of my life. That they have a program in place to help the poor was news to me. And I'm very thankful for it.

It's funny how you'll run down a citizen without insurance but you're onboard with giving millions of people who are here illegally free healthcare, housing, and food. For me specifically I've never applied for food stamps or disability but when something fell into my lap you want to rag on me but don't have an issue with how a lot of people when their unemployment ran out applied for and got disability thanks to the Obama administration.

You want to rag on me but have no problem having the government give half a trillion to people making up to $125k a year to pay for loans they applied for and benefited from.

So basically what you're criticizing is Republicans calling for wise usage of our resources given that they pointed out years ago that with the rising debt the government is paying a large portion of our budget just to service the debt and that it'll be paying a much larger portion in the future. Well in short time we've gone, due to increasing interest rates by the Fed, from paying $350 billion in interest to almost $900 billion and if the Feds keep having to raise rates to combat the inflation this administration caused we'll soon be over a trillion. That's money that could be assisting people. That's money that could've kept Social Security solvent. But Democrats don't want to have the brakes put on spending because spending for them is power. And here we are. @bacha29
I'm not ragging on you, just stating a fact that you were subsidized by paying patients and your care wasn't free. Glad it worked out for you.
As far as the student loan deal, once the loan forgiveness was overturned by the courts I just wrote them a check for $9800. I didn't agree with the forgiveness but I wasn't gonna turn it down if offered. Everyone seems to be getting something for nothing and we certainly can't afford it anymore.
Consider myself fiscal conservative and don't agree with much of the government spending but both parties are guilty of the misuse of taxpayer monies.

vantexan

I'm not ragging on you, just stating a fact that you were subsidized by paying patients and your care wasn't free. Glad it worked out for you.
As far as the student loan deal, once the loan forgiveness was overturned by the courts I just wrote them a check for $9800. I didn't agree with the forgiveness but I wasn't gonna turn it down if offered. Everyone seems to be getting something for nothing and we certainly can't afford it anymore.
Consider myself fiscal conservative and don't agree with much of the government spending but both parties are guilty of the misuse of taxpayer monies.
But it's the Democrats who scream whenever it's suggested we cut spending.