1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not your blow.
IMG_5489.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
🙏
May not a second of your life be lived outside the light, love and joy of God’s presence and not a moment without the entire surrender of yourself as a vessel for Him to fill you full of His Spirit and His love. 🙏
Every second you live is being lived outside of the light. You are in total darkness. Willful blindness.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The Holy Spirit of God told me different through the instrument of His Word.
I'm very sorry you believe a lie.
It is sad for me to think you experience God only as close as your own limited understanding of written religious tradition will allow.

He loves you no less because of these self imposed limits and boundaries to experiencing His love.

God so loves the world!!

🙏

BrownFlush

It is sad for me to think you experience God only as close as your own limited understanding of written religious tradition will allow.

He loves you no less because of these self imposed limits and boundaries to experiencing His love.

God so loves the world!!

🙏
You know nothing about the peace, assurance, and experience that comes (as it was intended to do) from the Word.
Self imposed limits and boundaries are hilarious.
It is sadder for me to know you minimize the very words of God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You know nothing about the peace, assurance, and experience that comes (as it was intended to do) from the Word.
The Word made flesh, yes.
Judeo-Christian written religious traditions, only, in as much as it reveals the love of my life, Jesus.
Self imposed limits and boundaries are hilarious.
You limit God by saying He limits Himself to the pages of religious tradition that doesn’t even say He is limited in this way. Unless you pick and choose passages to support this limitation, that is IMO limits imposed by self.
It is sadder for me to know you minimize the very words of God.
If exalting the person of Jesus above everything is minimizing written religious tradition then so be it.

That hasn’t been my experience though, in my experience and observation this exalting of Christ, putting Him in the proper place in my life, has actually made the Bible come alive through the illumination of the Holy Spirit.

BrownFlush

The Word made flesh, yes.
Judeo-Christian written religious traditions, only, in as much as it reveals the love of my life, Jesus.

You limit God by saying He limits Himself to the pages of religious tradition that doesn’t even say He is limited in this way. Unless you pick and choose passages to support this limitation, that is IMO limits imposed by self.

If exalting the person of Jesus above everything is minimizing written religious tradition then so be it.

That hasn’t been my experience though, in my experience and observation this exalting of Christ, putting Him in the proper place in my life, has actually made the Bible come alive through the illumination of the Holy Spirit.
Blow.