10 word game

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Ward quickly duct taped Junes mouth shut, finding the depressing thoughts of this wild she animal too tough to tame. They had played this game before, June reached for her phone to refill Ward's vitamin "V" because she wanting some time to iron her spandex apron, and apply a coat while making sure her pearls stayed perfectly in place as Ward paced back and forth, blowing smoke from his top. All he wanted was to give June new pearls. (forgive me...nasty mind here)

Ward thought, as he looked nervously at his pocket watch

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Wise words are wasted on those who know it all, So I asked June if she would be willing to work to get Mr Obama re-elected when he runs again and she said emphatically, are you insane? OVER9FIVE for President!

Over9 gracefully declined, citing that his moderator job was quite demanding, and then suggested BBAG become the new Chosen One. "You are all too fast, now this is so rightwingish" said BBAG, "i'm not really sure if I can handle the pressure." June cried to Ward, "please call eddie, if the beav gets to be too much for you. Ward likes his beaver except when it smells like Taco Bell. Hey I'm June, call Eddie ? Oh, would not be good. And on Sunday we do this, how pathetic is that?

Ward quickly duct taped Junes mouth shut, finding the depressing thoughts of this wild she animal too tough to tame. They had played this game before, June reached for her phone to refill Ward's vitamin "V" because she wanting some time to iron her spandex apron, and apply a coat while making sure her pearls stayed perfectly in place as

Ward paced back and forth, blowing smoke from his top. All he wanted was to give June new pearls. (forgive me...nasty mind here)

Ward thought, as he looked nervously at his pocket watch

Wally and Beav will be home. He wanted some June NOW.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Ward quickly duct taped Junes mouth shut, finding the depressing thoughts of this wild she animal too tough to tame. They had played this game before, June reached for her phone to refill Ward's vitamin "V" because she wanting some time to iron her spandex apron, and apply a coat while making sure her pearls stayed perfectly in place as Ward paced back and forth, blowing smoke from his top. All he wanted was to give June new pearls. (forgive me...nasty mind here) Ward thought, as he looked nervously at his pocket watch. Wally and Beav will be home. He wanted some June NOW.

We really, should go in the house, thought Ward. Neighbors

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ward quickly duct taped Junes mouth shut, finding the depressing thoughts of this wild she animal too tough to tame. They had played this game before, June reached for her phone to refill Ward's vitamin "V" because she wanting some time to iron her spandex apron, and apply a coat while making sure her pearls stayed perfectly in place as Ward paced back and forth, blowing smoke from his top. All he wanted was to give June new pearls. (forgive me...nasty mind here) Ward thought, as he looked nervously at his pocket watch. Wally and Beav will be home. He wanted some June NOW.

can't be trusted and the tabloids want Cleaver dirty laundry.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I love to shoot Canadian geese from my back deck.
But this back deck looks pretty darn good also, hmmmm

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

the only problem is that I live in Paris, France.
And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids,

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

the only problem is that I live in Paris, France.
And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids,

and screw the splinters. June gave Ward the look of

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

We really, should go in the house, thought Ward. Neighbors can't be trusted and the tabloids want Cleaver dirty laundry.
But this back deck looks pretty darn good also, hmmmm, the only problem is that I live in Paris, France. And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids, and screw the splinters. June gave Ward the look of someone dancing to "baby it hurts so good" John Mellencamp-Schmidtstein a local deck builder, who liked to sing while

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

We really, should go in the house, thought Ward. Neighbors can't be trusted and the tabloids want Cleaver dirty laundry.
But this back deck looks pretty darn good also, hmmmm, the only problem is that I live in Paris, France. And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids, and screw the splinters. June gave Ward the look of someone dancing to "baby it hurts so good" John Mellencamp-Schmidtstein a local deck builder, who liked to sing while shaking the chains for his attention looking for her collar. And she obeyed, much to his and others scared faces.

Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

But this back deck looks pretty darn good also, hmmmm, the only problem is that I live in Paris, France. And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids, and screw the splinters. June gave Ward the look of someone dancing to "baby it hurts so good" John Mellencamp-Schmidtstein a local deck builder, who liked to sing while shaking the chains for his attention looking for her collar. And she obeyed, much to his and others scared faces.

Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a
Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." {And never say life after brown gets no traffic, HA}

"Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl" hiding