10 word game

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Ward quickly duct taped Junes mouth shut, finding the depressing thoughts of this wild she animal too tough to tame. They had played this game before, June reached for her phone to refill Ward's vitamin "V" because she wanting some time to iron her spandex apron, and apply a coat while making sure her pearls stayed perfectly in place as Ward paced back and forth, blowing smoke from his top. All he wanted was to give June new pearls. (forgive me...nasty mind here) Ward thought, as he looked nervously at his pocket watch. Wally and Beav will be home. He wanted some June NOW.

We really, should go in the house, thought Ward. Neighbors can't be trusted and the tabloids want Cleaver dirty laundry.
I love to shoot Canadian geese from my back deck.
But this back deck looks pretty darn good also, hmmmm, the only problem is that I live in Paris, France. And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids, and screw the splinters. June gave Ward the look of someone dancing to "baby it hurts so good" John Mellencamp-Schmidtstein a local deck builder, who liked to sing while shaking the chains for his attention looking for her collar. And she obeyed, much to his and others scared faces.

Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." "Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl" hiding

his riding crop behind his back, Ward lit his pipe

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Ward quickly duct taped Junes mouth shut, finding the depressing thoughts of this wild she animal too tough to tame. They had played this game before, June reached for her phone to refill Ward's vitamin "V" because she wanting some time to iron her spandex apron, and apply a coat while making sure her pearls stayed perfectly in place as Ward paced back and forth, blowing smoke from his top. All he wanted was to give June new pearls. (forgive me...nasty mind here) Ward thought, as he looked nervously at his pocket watch. Wally and Beav will be home. He wanted some June NOW.

We really, should go in the house, thought Ward. Neighbors can't be trusted and the tabloids want Cleaver dirty laundry.
But this back deck looks pretty darn good also, hmmmm, the only problem is that I live in Paris, France. And France has gun laws, soooo, screw the darn tabloids, and screw the splinters. June gave Ward the look of someone dancing to "baby it hurts so good" John Mellencamp-Schmidtstein a local deck builder, who liked to sing while shaking the chains for his attention looking for her collar. And she obeyed, much to his and others scared faces.

Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." "Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl" hiding

his riding crop behind his back, Ward lit his pipe

while explaining games. Smiling, Wally said, "Eddie & mom, play too!!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." "Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl," hiding his riding crop behind his back, Ward lit his pipe while explaining games. Smiling, Wally said, "Eddie & mom, play too!!!

"Your Mom is what the fellows at the lodge call

moreluck

golden ticket member

Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." "Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl," hiding his riding crop behind his back, Ward lit his pipe while explaining games. Smiling, Wally said, "Eddie & mom, play too!!!
"Your Mom is what the fellows at the lodge call

a MILF, but not to worry, it's a good thing

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

"Your Mom is what the fellows at the lodge call a MILF, but not to worry, it's a good thing."

Wally says, "That's what Eddie claims...what is a MILF?"

over9five

Staff member
"Your Mom is what the fellows at the lodge call a MILF, but not to worry, it's a good thing."

"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest

moreluck

golden ticket member

"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest

is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am,

chasing Geraldine Rutherford, when I have my own MILF waiting

moreluck

golden ticket member

"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am,

chasing Geraldine Rutherford, when I have my own MILF waiting.

I swear I get more like Lumpy everyday, geez!!

Sammie

"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am, chasing Geraldine Rutherford, when I have my own MILF waiting. I swear I get more like Lumpy everyday, geez!!

Beav busted thru the front door, his face bruised, cut

moreluck

golden ticket member

"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am, chasing Geraldine Rutherford, when I have my own MILF waiting. I swear I get more like Lumpy everyday, geez!!

Beav busted thru the front door, his face bruised, cut lip and black eye. Followed by a young Larry Flynt,

before he was in a wheel chair. Beaver was about

moreluck

golden ticket member

Beav busted thru the front door, his face bruised, cut lip and black eye. Followed by a young Larry Flynt, before he was in a wheel chair. Beaver was about to discover what a Beaver hunt really was all about.

Goofy smile on his face and cookies in his fingers,

moreluck

golden ticket member

Beav busted thru the front door, his face bruised, cut lip and black eye. Followed by a young Larry Flynt, before he was in a wheel chair. Beaver was about to discover what a Beaver hunt really was all about.

Goofy smile on his face and cookies in his fingers, much too innocent to corrupt. Larry turned and left him. But then Moreluck showed up, "Not too innocent for me.....

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Goofy smile on his face and cookies in his fingers, much too innocent to corrupt. Larry turned and left him. But then Moreluck showed up, "Not too innocent for me.....

a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em

over9five

Staff member

a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em

with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding

confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights.