10 word game

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." "Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl," hiding his riding crop behind his back, Ward lit his pipe while explaining games. Smiling, Wally said, "Eddie & mom, play too!!!
"Your Mom is what the fellows at the lodge call a MILF, but not to worry, it's a good thing."

Wally says, "That's what Eddie claims...what is a MILF?"
"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am, chasing Geraldine Rutherford, when I have my own MILF waiting. I swear I get more like Lumpy everyday, geez!!

Beav busted thru the front door, his face bruised, cut lip and black eye. Followed by a young Larry Flynt, before he was in a wheel chair. Beaver was about to discover what a Beaver hunt really was all about.

Goofy smile on his face and cookies in his fingers, much too innocent to corrupt. Larry turned and left him. But then Moreluck showed up, "Not too innocent for me.....

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding

confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights

and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay and her

over9five

Staff member
Goofy smile on his face and cookies in his fingers, much too innocent to corrupt. Larry turned and left him. But then Moreluck showed up, "Not too innocent for me.....

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding

confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights

and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay and her

conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Wally, home unexpectantly, exclaimed, "Golly Dad, did we get a Musky in our trap today, its all shredded, golly gee." "Sit, let's talk, you mother is a nasty girl," hiding his riding crop behind his back, Ward lit his pipe while explaining games. Smiling, Wally said, "Eddie & mom, play too!!!
"Your Mom is what the fellows at the lodge call a MILF, but not to worry, it's a good thing."

Wally says, "That's what Eddie claims...what is a MILF?"
"A MILF", Ward said, "is 37% housewife, and the rest is like 63 % , right? What a dork I am, chasing Geraldine Rutherford, when I have my own MILF waiting. I swear I get more like Lumpy everyday, geez!!

Beav busted thru the front door, his face bruised, cut lip and black eye. Followed by a young Larry Flynt, before he was in a wheel chair. Beaver was about to discover what a Beaver hunt really was all about.

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked

nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked

nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a

blink of an eye. Her reputation preceded her wherever she

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a blink of an eye. Her reputation preceded her wherever she

laid her chips down. A small bead of sweat dangled

moreluck

golden ticket member

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a blink of an eye. Her reputation preceded her wherever she

laid her chips down. A small bead of sweat dangled from Lady Gagas brow. Her hands were trembling too. She was outplayed and overpowered by the renowned Madam Moreluck. (see, I DO control my destiny!)

Sammie

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a blink of an eye. Her reputation preceded her wherever she laid her chips down. A small bead of sweat dangled from Lady Gagas brow. Her hands were trembling too. She was outplayed and overpowered by the renowned Madam Moreluck. (see, I DO control my destiny!). But the Lady had some nasty tricks up her sleeve; a "pair of bullets" hidden under her pointy Madonna bra.

moreluck

golden ticket member

She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a blink of an eye. Her reputation preceded her wherever she laid her chips down. A small bead of sweat dangled from Lady Gagas brow. Her hands were trembling too. She was outplayed and overpowered by the renowned Madam Moreluck. (see, I DO control my destiny!). But the Lady had some nasty tricks up her sleeve; a "pair of bullets" hidden under her pointy Madonna bra. MILF alliance and Beav innocence protected from evil domination

Beaver decided he'd had enough of women and he visited

moreluck

golden ticket member
She loves freckle-faced kids and pushed Opie aside for a chance to go head to head, Texas Hold Em with Lady Gaga. Moreluck strode up to the table, exuding confidence. Her parole ankle bracelet sparkled under the bright lights and reminded everyone of her lengthy prison stay, and her conviction because of her extraordinarily bad temper. Lady Gaga looked nervous. Moreluck had shanked her last two opponents without a blink of an eye. Her reputation preceded her wherever she laid her chips down. A small bead of sweat dangled from Lady Gagas brow. Her hands were trembling too. She was outplayed and overpowered by the renowned Madam Moreluck. (see, I DO control my destiny!). But the Lady had some nasty tricks up her sleeve; a "pair of bullets" hidden under her pointy Madonna bra. MILF alliance and Beav innocence protected from evil domination

Beaver decided he'd had enough of women and he visited the Ponderosa soundstage to see Hos and the cattle gang

Little Joe looked exceptionally handsome on this particular fine day .

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Beaver decided he'd had enough of women and he visited the Ponderosa soundstage to see Hos and the cattle gang. Little Joe looked exceptionally handsome on this particular fine day. Hop Sing was eyeballing the young lad and Lil' Joe.

His favorite meat cleaver hanging innocently at his side, glinting

over9five

Staff member
Beaver decided he'd had enough of women and he visited the Ponderosa soundstage to see Hos and the cattle gang. Little Joe looked exceptionally handsome on this particular fine day. Hop Sing was eyeballing the young lad and Lil' Joe.

in the morning sun. "Morning gweat time to wessel", Hop

moreluck

golden ticket member

Sing moved into his rasslin' stance and Lil Joe's eyes

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Sing moved into his rasslin' stance and Lil Joe's eyes

stared lustfully at the sushi flapjacks the tiny man held

over9five

Staff member

His favorite meat cleaver hanging innocently at his side, glinting in the morning sun. "Morning gweat time to wessel", Hop Sing moved into his rasslin' stance and Lil Joe's eyes stared lustfully at the sushi flapjacks the tiny man held.

Hoss pushed Lil Joe aside and headed for Hop Sing

moreluck

golden ticket member

His favorite meat cleaver hanging innocently at his side, glinting in the morning sun. "Morning gweat time to wessel", Hop Sing moved into his rasslin' stance and Lil Joe's eyes stared lustfully at the sushi flapjacks the tiny man held. Hoss pushed Lil Joe aside and headed for Hop Sing

Hoss had an Asian & ponytail fetish so he was doubly