16 yr old BMW driver slams into a parked UPS truck

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"The BMW is clearly travelling at an excessive speed on the road in Queens and loses control before crashing into the back of the truck."

Loses control? The mother :censored2:er just drove straight into it full speed ahead.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The BMW driver changed lanes right before the crash, it doesn't look like he was paying attention. He moved from the third lane to the outside lane right before the crash. I hope our driver is okay, it looks like he got hit in the head by the door jamb.

The BMW driver changed lanes right before the crash, it doesn't look like he was paying attention. He moved from the third lane to the outside lane right before the crash. I hope our driver is okay, it looks like he got hit in the head by the door jamb.
Just think if I was another second or two later he probably been thrown through the windshield

Faceplanted

There is a culture, specifically in the NY area called “swimming”. Swimming is cutting in and out of traffic at high rates of speed.

oldngray

nowhere special
I was thinking distracted driving and he took his eyes off the road.

9.5er

I was hit in rear by a driver going 35 while stepping thru bulkhead door. I ended up under shelf on top of wheel well and hand cart laying on top of me. It was a 5 speed and impact moved it about 15 feet even though it was in lowest gear and hand brake on. Can still hear the sound of impact.
Can’t imagine how hard that hit was.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I guess every state's different but here you can't even drive with a learner's parent unless your parent is in the car.
If you're under 18 with a regular driver's license you cannot drive with somebody under 18 unless it's one of your siblings
That’s the law here also but nobody pays any attention to it. Once you get that learners permit you’re good to go

Faceplanted

There is a wider angle. Dude In the bmw came off a ramp extremely hot trying to swing around and pass an 18 wheeler. Watched too many swimming tik tok and YouTube videos.