16 yr old BMW driver slams into a parked UPS truck

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Good, screw that guy. I semi-blacklisted a customer on my route for doing something similar. I blocked a single lane two way residential street to deliver a 140lbs irreg. As I was pulling it out of the rear door she pulls up behind me in her stupid minivan and lays on her horn for a solid 3 seconds. It scared the ever living crap out of me, I almost dropped the heavy bookcase on my foot. I turn around and notice it’s a woman that lives on the street. Long story short, after a heated argument I told her I would never deliver anything to her house again. She laughed and said, “You have to, it’s your job!”

She loves stuff from Target and Macy’s, I delivered that crap to her house 2-3 times a week in years past. Now she has to go down to center because I put everything on will call, I won’t even have it on my truck. Pull it off in the morning and sheet it. Once or twice a week I’ll see her address in my board, it makes me smile every time because she has a 15 mile round trip to pick it up. She tried calling in and complaining, my manager told her we won’t be delivering to her address until she apologizes. Haven’t received that apology yet and when I see her on road she can’t even look at me.

Don’t mess with the UPS guy.
The access point I choose for that guy is straight ghetto. I’m sure they know him by name now. Or he’s too chicken :censored2: to get it

rod

Retired 22 years
It was always kind of an unwritten rule----NEVER piss off the person who is in charge of delivering stuff to you that you want and NEED. There was always easy ways to delay their stuff.