1800dontcallus

fedupped

AND you can call in a pu and have a sprite young 16.00 an hour courier service your every needs. ...or sit it on a desk and hope someone comes by...........your call ground.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
B.S. only way that would happen if someone just sat a package there never called it in and ground never was there for months

It's true.

Are we charging $6.50 now for an on call pup? Per piece?
Man, I thought $4 a piece for an on call was high.

hypo hanna

B.S. only way that would happen if someone just sat a package there never called it in and ground never was there for months

It happens all the time. When I was in dispatch it was a constant complaint of customers and a constant headache for dispatchers. The customers would call it in a dozen times and for whatever reason the driver was a no show. Booked as express by El Salvador call center was usually the cause but it seems that once it happened they would continually rebook it as express.

STFXG

Are shippers still required to have multiple fedex accounts? The problem I used to see all the time was with shippers only having an express account and then trying to ship something ground without a ground account number. So they would constantly get scheduled as express pickups because they would use their express shipper number to schedule the pickup.

didyousheetit

Customer service means a lot more than $6.50. Just sayin'.

BTW, I had a customer hand me an Express package yesterday. I took it and put it in to the nearest drop box. Did I have to take it? No but I took care of the customer and ultimately that's all that really matters.
that's stealing time from ups. I don't care how you look at it.

fedupped

that's stealing time from ups. I don't care how you look at it.
Absolutely. Or vice verse. I once had a customer ask me during my am delivery cycle to take her pkgs and put them in the DB downstairs. You know what I said......"..G I G G L E.." (ok, thats an inside joke)

S

serenity now

Customer service means a lot more than $6.50. Just sayin'.

BTW, I had a customer hand me an Express package yesterday. I took it and put it in to the nearest drop box. Did I have to take it? No but I took care of the customer and ultimately that's all that really matters.

Was this a mistake on the customer's part? ( or was this a favor )?

You denied Express an income opportunity and for a period of time separated that pkg. from their custody.

Would you accept USPS mail from a customer and drop it off?

Last edited by a moderator: