19,000 text between Lisa page and Peter s.

cachmeifucan

Bringing back otto warbier, Kavanagh, gorsuch, recognized Jerusalem as capital, brought back bodies from north Korea, pulled out of tpp, got 3 other released from north Korea, josh holt, Kim Jung un stopped missile tests over Japan and wants to play nice, pulling our troops out of Syria soon, gas prices super low, economy booming, lower federal tax rate, increase child tax credit, trying to actually fix border invasion, exposed the fake republican like flake and corker and many others, all the other judges he appointed, gave military a raise, he brings hope to people who love this country, pulled out out Iran deal, got the un to pay more and stop using usa, I could go on that's just off the top of my head

MAKAVELI

Bringing back otto warbier, Kavanagh, gorsuch, recognized Jerusalem as capital, brought back bodies from north Korea, pulled out of tpp, got 3 other released from north Korea, josh holt, Kim Jung un stopped missile tests over Japan and wants to play nice, pulling our troops out of Syria soon, gas prices super low, economy booming, lower federal tax rate, increase child tax credit, trying to actually fix border invasion, exposed the fake republican like flake and corker and many others, all the other judges he appointed, gave military a raise, he brings hope to people who love this country, pulled out out Iran deal, got the un to pay more and stop using usa, I could go on that's just off the top of my head
#fake news.

cachmeifucan

You still butthurt that you chose to live in a garbage city no one cares about?
You don't care because your racist. I don't like Chicago but the people here deserve a better government. Your from the Bible belt so with your hatred for this country you might be what is the proper term homosexual, I honestly don't want to offend anyone who is gay because I'm not a homophobe. Do you hate yourself? The Democrats here have run Chicago into the ground. Daley had Harold Washington killed. He would of actually fixed many problems.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don't care because your racist. I don't like Chicago but the people here deserve a better government. Your from the Bible belt so with your hatred for this country you might be what is the proper term homosexual, I honestly don't want to offend anyone who is gay because I'm not a homophobe. Do you hate yourself? The Democrats here gave run Chicago into the ground. Daley had Harold Washington killed. He would of actually fixed many problems.

Read that back to yourself.
If it makes sense to you, you might have done too much meth.

cachmeifucan

Makaveli your name kind of gives you away as someone who idolize a rapper. And not Tupac Shakur who was way more then a rapper to some. His family comes from political roots. Maybe if you idolized someone like Harold Washington, mlk jr, Malcom x, or any real leaders of the African American culture I would have more respect. But your a Democrat because someone told you that you were be a free thinker. I don't want any black, brown, or any culture to abort any babies. I think it's funny theses democrats been putting abortion clinic, liquor stores, no grocery stores in your hood and yet you support them. It's not your fault you probably educated at Chicago public schools. I'm no scholar but get woke son they using you.

cachmeifucan

So if you're from Chicago what did Obama do for Chicago in 8 years as president. And as a state senator absolutely nothing. Unless you were hydia parents. You will never believe this but the reason the murder rate in Chicago went down last 2 years is job's. Because trump is a business man and corporations are spending more which means jobs in your community and hope. You think it's a coincidence. So you tell me why is it the liberal Jewish mayor who cares nothing about south and westside

MAKAVELI

So if you're from Chicago what did Obama do for Chicago in 8 years as president. And as a state senator absolutely nothing. Unless you were hydia parents. You will never believe this but the reason the murder rate in Chicago went down last 2 years is job's. Because trump is a business man and corporations are spending more which means jobs in your community and hope. You think it's a coincidence. So you tell me why is it the liberal Jewish mayor who cares nothing about south and westside
I'm not from Chi-Town but if you think Drumpf is your saviour, you got some serious mental health issues bruh. Obama took over a country that was in a deep recession and involved in in 2 wars. I don't know what you realistically thought what should have been achieved during his tenure but Drumpf is nothing but a conman pretending to be a president.