19,000 text between Lisa page and Peter s.

MAKAVELI

So if you're from Chicago what did Obama do for Chicago in 8 years as president. And as a state senator absolutely nothing. Unless you were hydia parents. You will never believe this but the reason the murder rate in Chicago went down last 2 years is job's. Because trump is a business man and corporations are spending more which means jobs in your community and hope. You think it's a coincidence. So you tell me why is it the liberal Jewish mayor who cares nothing about south and westside

(CNN)Chicago significant drop in murders and gun violence for the second year in a row, according to police. Across the city, there were 100 fewer murders than in 2017, when 650 people were killed. Overall crime is down 10% since 2016, the year Chicago recorded its highest murder rate in two decades, with 762 people killed.

Chicago Police credit the drop in violence partly to "investments in data-driven policing and the creation of strategic decision support centers in 20 of the city's 22 police districts," according to a Chicago police news release.

Chicago police count fewer murders in 2017, but still 650 people were killed

Data-driven policing uses information from multiple sources to help police learn where crimes are happening and where they are likely to happen. Police said the decision support centers harness technology such as crime cameras and gunshot detection systems to help officers prevent crime and increase response times.

cachmeifucan

The aclu has tied the cpd hands with lawsuit against policies that actually help law abiding citizens but violate criminal rights. So police here no longer prevent crime they only respond. They don't care if people kill each other cops are more worried about being videotaped and fired. It's jobs that lowers crime. And the economy is booming so much that the boys in the hood can actually get a decent job and feel like men. It's the economic prosperity that helps get thugs off the streets and gives them a reason not to rob or kill.and it's no coincidence that violence went down since trump been president.

cachmeifucan

Lol. Sure you are.
I been at cach for 23 years. I'm a super minority and they all know I'm a Republican. And I've argue about politics but never once had a issue based off race. Heyjackass.com look up that website cops still don't care if you kill each other.

MAKAVELI

The aclu has tied the cpd hands with lawsuit against policies that actually help law abiding citizens but violate criminal rights. So police here no longer prevent crime they only respond. They don't care if people kill each other cops are more worried about being videotaped and fired. It's jobs that lowers crime. And the economy is booming so much that the boys in the hood can actually get a decent job and feel like men. It's the economic prosperity that helps get thugs off the streets and gives them a reason not to rob or kill.and it's no coincidence that violence went down since trump been president.
Unlike many cities, Chicago is losing people. Many of them are moving to Minnesota | MinnPost

cachmeifucan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't know what you realistically thought what should have been achieved during his (Obama's) tenure but Drumpf is nothing but a conman pretending to be a president.
Essentially nothing was accomplished in Obama's tenure except an additional $10 trillion in debt.
Looks like Trump may increase the debt by another $10 Trillion.
Ain't no difference between a Dim or a Repug except for what they waste money on.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
(CNN)Chicago significant drop in murders and gun violence for the second year in a row, according to police. Across the city, there were 100 fewer murders than in 2017, when 650 people were killed. Overall crime is down 10% since 2016, the year Chicago recorded its highest murder rate in two decades, with 762 people killed.

Chicago Police credit the drop in violence partly to "investments in data-driven policing and the creation of strategic decision support centers in 20 of the city's 22 police districts," according to a Chicago police news release.

Chicago police count fewer murders in 2017, but still 650 people were killed

Data-driven policing uses information from multiple sources to help police learn where crimes are happening and where they are likely to happen. Police said the decision support centers harness technology such as crime cameras and gunshot detection systems to help officers prevent crime and increase response times.
Even in Chicago, things are getting better under Trump!

bbsam

Staff member
You're one to talk ... you and your pathetic ilk come up with
another made up charge against Trump every other day and some times ... every day!
Incorrect. I, like Mueller have not charged him with anything. I think the investigation needs to go on to its conclusion.

Do I think Trump, his kids and his team are clean? Oh, hell no.

None of that has to do with Hillary. If she’s or any other democratic bugaboo is guilty of something, I remain surprised that the Trump Justice Department has done nothing. Occasionally someone insists that she’s being investigated, but if true, we’ll shes been being investigated for a decade or so now.

vantexan

Essentially nothing was accomplished in Obama's tenure except an additional $10 trillion in debt.
Looks like Trump may increase the debt by another $10 Trillion.
Ain't no difference between a Dim or a Repug except for what they waste money on.
And yet they can't find the money for a wall.

vantexan

Incorrect. I, like Mueller have not charged him with anything. I think the investigation needs to go on to its conclusion.

Do I think Trump, his kids and his team are clean? Oh, hell no.

None of that has to do with Hillary. If she’s or any other democratic bugaboo is guilty of something, I remain surprised that the Trump Justice Department has done nothing. Occasionally someone insists that she’s being investigated, but if true, we’ll shes been being investigated for a decade or so now.
What she did a decade ago doesn't apply now. It's what she's done from 2009 on that affects what's going on with Trump. The entire collusion thing is a plot by Clinton loyalists, the same loyalists who got her off the hook with having a private server and using her foundation as a front for a pay-for-play scheme that made her and Bill tens of millions. And Trump's AG wouldn't touch it which effectively reduced the chances of her being brought to justice to near zero. Let's see what the new AG does. This is banana republic BS, shouldn't happen here.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And Trump's AG wouldn't touch it which effectively reduced the chances of her being brought to justice to near zero. Let's see what the new AG does. This is banana republic BS, shouldn't happen here.
LMFAO.
Trump said he wasn't going to follow through on his lock her up campaign lie before he even appointed an AG. Stop lying lol.