2,000+ Late NDA'S

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe people just get tired of the BS UPS runs people down in package cars out of curiosity how many years did you drive butt monkey and during those months or years how many times did you get hurt And I'm not saying butt hurt
I was just kidding ... Geez!
4 replies to this one post
Safe to say ... we know your hot button

Oh yea? Well, I blame loss prevention.
fred-o.gif

Dr.Brownz

Our building will be dead in the water peak day. We already have to pull 7 trucks in to load up after everyone else leaves and our belts are clogged with packages going to those trucks. We only have two seasonals and a pter not working today

El Correcto

god is dead
The only guy I know that brought stuff back, came in at noon parked the package car at the wrong center didn't tell anyone and just left. I silently applauded him during our morning meeting.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There was a contractor once who drove past a very well lit and well marked entrance to our hub for big rigs. She tried to turn around in the next driveway she saw, which happened to be on a dirt road at the end of ups property after a rain. She got stuck up to her axles, and then demanded UPS pay her tow bill since it wasn't clear to her where to turn onto our property. lol
I'm surprised how many UPS location still have a dirt yard
Just like with Teamsters, management are sent to feeder when they lose their drive for delivery.
I was just kidding ... Geez!
4 replies to this one post
Safe to say ... we know your hot button
i love you man....:)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No ,, the blame starts with the top of the food chain !!
PC drivers over dispatched
Causes late wrap on the twi
Thus causing late pull on feeder
Now feeder gets to hub late
Hub wraps late
Feeder pulls from hub to center late
Preloads all close and wrap late
Over dispatched drivers leave late

Rinse and repeat each day !!!

I'm late to this thread, but I gotta say, @Covemastah nailed it.

Same problem as always.