2 Hours over!

underworked1

Damn I didn't know that
All those papers you sign at the beginning of employment...one of them is about that. Ups policy. It is to protect them from bad publicity and to not let competitors see exactly how we run things. They have fired many people for taking pictures. And it sucks because yiu can't document your load or other :censored2: to protect you

underworked1

If you consistently run two hours over you will not have a fun time at UPS.
Some routes have :censored2:ty time allowance. As long as you are doing everything right you can run 4 hours over. It doesn't matter, the unions position is everyone is different. What takes one guy 7 hours is another guys 9 hours. Yet you may make yourself a target....but again as long as you follow the methods then being followed or a ride along is nothing to worry about.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If you send a misload report for a package that is on your area doesn't it then drop from your EDD?

We're talking about two different misleads. I'm talking about what we call WIWC (walked in wrong car). Packages that belong to another route but the preloader misloaded onto my PC. You're referring to a 1000 that was loaded in the 7000. Why would anyone even send that in?!?!

Dr.Brownz

We're talking about two different misleads. I'm talking about what we call WIWC (walked in wrong car). Packages that belong to another route but the preloader misloaded onto my PC. You're referring to a 1000 that was loaded in the 7000. Why would anyone even send that in?!?!

Guess it doesnt matter to you if your preloader put all your rear door bulk up front on the top shelf

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's what I was asking you!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had a nda on my truck that was mine, but not in my edd. I scanned it as soon as i saw it, nothing came up.
Now had i missed an air, well you know, but since it was internal, well you know.

trickpony1

If they do try to fire you they will try and build a case for either stealing time or repeatedly failing to follow the methods and/or instructions.

If this fact is known, and it appears to be well known, I don't understand why a good attorney hasn't pursued this in defense of the wholesale terminations which, ultimately, are all about some arbitrary and capricious numbers known as "production".

This would be, of course, after all union avenues have been exhausted.