2 Seniority Lists

brown metal coffin

My building has just (permanently so to speak) leased an additional building about .2 miles up the road and their intention is to move 2 of the centers within the current hub to the new hub leaving the other one behind. Although there is nothing but rumor and speculation about the logistics of this; one of the rumors is that there will possibly be separate seniority lists for each building. Is this something from your experience that they can do?

Also this seems to be an attempt to fix our hubs Christmas 2013 debacle...

Last edited:

upschuck

My building leased another building less than a half mile away as well, but that is to relieve congestion in hub operations for peak. Suppose to be up and running by November.

PT Car Washer

As long as the two buildings are still in the same Union Local and really only two miles apart they may have separate seniority list. Drivers should still be able to bid back and forth between centers just like they are in the same building. We have a building 25 miles away in the same local and although it does not happen much I believe they can still bid openings in our building.

brown metal coffin

My building leased another building less than a half mile away as well, but that is to relieve congestion in hub operations for peak. Suppose to be up and running by November.

That's what this is suppose to do as well and with less congestion on the sort track we should hopefully be able to start much earlier the rest of the year. At least in theory anyway.

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
We've gotta new hub opening in November, it has a total of 50 employee parking spaces. Logistics!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Overpaid Union Thug

As long as the two buildings are still in the same Union Local and really only two miles apart they may have separate seniority list. Drivers should still be able to bid back and forth between centers just like they are in the same building. We have a building 25 miles away in the same local and although it does not happen much I believe they can still bid openings in our building.
That's how it should be. One local, one seniority list.

Sent using BrownCafe App