2 step verification

weezingshark

So a few months ago I got a new number and phone, I updated the number on the upsers website but I can't figure how to update the 2 step process now, it wasn't a problem up until recently since the phone was still working. Now it won't let me in does anyone know how to change it?

Satuirus2000

So a few months ago I got a new number and phone, I updated the number on the upsers website but I can't figure how to update the 2 step process now, it wasn't a problem up until recently since the phone was still working. Now it won't let me in does anyone know how to change it?
Fill out the technical help form on the upsers login page. In the drop down menu where they ask you to identify the problem, select, multi-factor authentication. In the description box tell them you have a new number and that they need to reset your mult-factor authentication. Once they do that(may take 24 hours for them to respond) the next time you log in you'll be prompted to put in a new number for authentication.

Unfortunately changing your number on UPSERS doesn't change the number used for authentication because the two systems are not exactly the same. A number change for authentication can only be implemented on the Microsoft account portal now. The MFI is integrated with the Microsoft security system and your Microsoft account(every ups ID/login is affiliated with them now.)