2 weeks away from benefits: how to get substance abuse treatment help?

Asking for a friend, who's 2 weeks away from getting off of the mandatory probationary period, but is :censored2:ing up and calling in a bit. How to go about getting substance abuse treatment?

Flame on!

542thruNthru

Asking for a friend, who's 2 weeks away from getting off of the mandatory probationary period, but is :censored2:ing up and calling in a bit. How to go about getting substance abuse treatment?

Flame on!

There must be better resources you can contact then a site that UPSers come to bitch and moan.

Have you tried to Google Some thing in your area? I'm sure there are help lines also.

There must be better resources you can contact then a site that UPSers come to bitch and moan.

Have you tried to Google Some thing in your area? I'm sure there are help lines also.

Not sure which part of the original post confused you, but zero bitching & moaning was done. Also, you may want to brush up on your grammar. You used a conjunction (then) when you should have used a preposition (than). Just saying. I would expect more from an adult whose mother tongue is English.

542thruNthru

Not sure which part of that post confused you, but zero bitching & moaning was done. Also, you may want to brush up on your grammar. You used a conjunction (then) when you should have used a preposition (than). Just saying. I would expect more from an adult whose mother tongue is English.

I wasn't implying you were bitching and moaning. I was saying that's what this site is pretty much for.

My point that you seemed to miss was that there are better places to ask this question if you truly want to help you friend. This is why before you got your panties in a wad. I asked if you've tried Google or help lines.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Flame on!

Not sure which part of the original post confused you, but zero bitching & moaning was done. Also, you may want to brush up on your grammar. You used a conjunction (then) when you should have used a preposition (than). Just saying. I would expect more from an adult whose mother tongue is English.

I wasn't implying you were bitching and moaning. I was saying that's what this site is pretty much for.

My point that you seemed to miss was that there are better places to ask this question if you truly want to help you friend. This is why before you got your panties in a wad. I asked if you've tried Google or help lines.

LMGTFY

Fair enough. I have been known to "get my panties in a wad" now and then. And yeah, this site does seem to be primarily for bitching and moaning, but I've seen some really :censored2:in' clever replies on here, which sorta makes it all worth it.

Lol just re-read your reply and it was I that was confused. My sincerest apologies. I feel like a giant horse's ass.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lol just re-read your reply and it was I that was confused. My sincerest apologies. I feel like a giant horse's ass.
images