2000 Mules

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You guys are about 20 years late to the party on these privacy issues.

What I get pissed about is the fact that conservatives continue to allow leftists to frame the argument. We used to be against a federally standardized ID system. Now conservatives demand requiring "Real ID" to vote. How about just a valid state issued ID?

Box Ox

What I get pissed about is the fact that conservatives continue to allow leftists to frame the argument. We used to be against a federally standardized ID system. Now conservatives demand requiring "Real ID" to vote. How about just a valid state issued ID?

It is pretty silly that America just keeps arguing back and forth about this when @rickyb already has to show ID to vote for whatever communist is running up in Canada.

CAD.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Fake ID's can be bought online for cheap.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Would it be reasonable to be more concerned about voter fraud if ID were required to vote than we are now? Would Canada be better off if no ID were required to vote?
I have no issues with an ID needed to vote. Fraud can still occur though.
I live in a state where we can all vote by mail. Our signatures must still match what's on file.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have no issues with an ID needed to vote. Fraud can still occur though.
I live in a state where we can all vote by mail. Our signatures must still match what's on file.
That’s why Democrats win there. It’s not how many votes cast, it’s who gets to count them. Stalin knew it, so do the democrats. Birds of a feather.,,,

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Great! Me neither. Seems we’re in agreement with the Trumpees on this one.
While Republican state lawmakers have passed and proposed numerous restrictions on voting by mail since the 2020 election, there exists a curious fact: The leader of their party, former President Donald Trump, chose to vote by mail multiple times in recent years.