2006 MIP Factor Rumor

D

Disappointed Manager

Rumor has it that the management committee screwed us this year. I heard another rumor that I will have to pay an additional $3k out of pocket for the same benefits coverage as last year.

Wanna hear another rumor? All management will be on the SCS benefits plan within a few years. This has a much higher price tag for everyone. UPS is no longer a premium company to work for. Eskew needs to go, along with all the other dead weight in Atlanta....

Here's an idea.... why don't I make a video and send it to mike and make him watch it. I've had to watch his crap for the past five or six years. Long live Jim Kelly!

Legacy?

Rumor has it that the management committee screwed us this year. I heard another rumor that I will have to pay an additional $3k out of pocket for the same benefits coverage as last year.

Wanna hear another rumor? All management will be on the SCS benefits plan within a few years. This has a much higher price tag for everyone. UPS is no longer a premium company to work for. Eskew needs to go, along with all the other dead weight in Atlanta....

Here's an idea.... why don't I make a video and send it to mike and make him watch it. I've had to watch his crap for the past five or six years. Long live Jim Kelly!

Correct me if I am wrong. Jim Casey was an operator and cared about people. What became of his legacy? A beancounter who cares about numbers....

If you're a manager than you should already know that benefits enrollment has begun and there were no changes other than some minor dental and prescription modifications....... I would assume you have access to UPSers.com and you can read about it there if you're still unsure.
Seems like someone is trying to cause some hysteria:w00t: .

Disappointed Manager is right....:crying: my benefits cost went up around $3,000 as well for the out of pocket charges. KeepItSimple, do you have humana as an option?

Disappointed Manager is right....:crying: my benefits cost went up around $3,000 as well for the out of pocket charges. KeepItSimple, do you have humana as an option?

I stand corrected. I was in a benefits presentation where the main point that was emphasized was that nobody would be paying more for their benefits. I have since found out that this may not be true everywhere.....
No, we don't have Humana where I am but if it's going to cost $3k more for the same benefits, I can understand why he's a "Disappointed Manager". I don't understand why some plans would remain unchanged and others would go up. I would say that has something to do with the insurance company and not UPS though. Either way, Good luck.