2010 Calendar a YES

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Back when they had drivers in the calendar, Ups came and took photos of a driver delivering pkgs on main st for the calendar the only problem was main st was my rte, talk about a smack in the face and man the grief I got from my customers.:sad-little:

SoyFish

I kinda liked how simple last years was, but like this years better. Still the way the actual dates are layed out is like oookay, but it tells the date nonetheless.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Back when they had drivers in the calendar, Ups came and took photos of a driver delivering pkgs on main st for the calendar the only problem was main st was my rte, talk about a smack in the face and man the grief I got from my customers.:sad-little:

So you are a homily bastid. So be it.:smart:

DS

Fenderbender
those little desktop calendars were cherished.The fedex guy asked me for a few every year,great advertising

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Like Scratch, this year was the first that I did not put a calendar in my kitchen. I did not pass the calendars out to my customers as I was embarassed by it. I have yet to see this year's version but based on what has been said here it looks like someone listened to us for a change.