2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

newfie

Trump is going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

conservatives have always wanted strict immigration control

Trump is going to exit NAFTA.

Trump will renegotiate NAFTA and all trade deals for more favorable terms which would help the economy. Conservatives like growing the economy through a free flowing competitive market system.

Trump is going to defend the NATO allies that he deems worthy.

Trump is going to make sure the us is not footing the bill for NATO. Financial conservatives like myself approve.

Trump is going to renegotiate the national debt.

whats wrong with that. Better terms reduce the deficit. Sound business move.

Trump's whole campaign is built on lies. Good luck with that.

Trump will renegotiate NAFTA and all trade deals for more favorable terms which would help the economy. Conservatives like growing the economy through a free flowing competitive market system.

Trump is going to make sure the us is not footing the bill for NATO. Financial conservatives like myself approve.

Trump's whole campaign is built on lies. Good luck with that

you sound like an establishment person who is afraid to think out of the box. Good luck with that.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't think he wants to be President either.
If he is tied or leading by October 1, i think you're going to see true crazy come out. Like a policy paper describing detainment centers of illegal aliens on the Mexican border with slave labor building the wall. Guantanamo Bay West.

Maybe a list of Nations Trump will refuse to defend wheter in NATO or not. He'll find a way to get Israel on that list.

Strangely, his most ardent supporters will continue to come up with tortured justifications for such obviously horrible proposals.

bbsam

Staff member

Trump's whole campaign is built on lies. Good luck with that

you sound like an establishment person who is afraid to think out of the box. Good luck with that.
Oh, dear Lord. You are a mess.