2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Love the Melania remarks.

Melania plagiarized a speech. Lets attack her.

Hillary Clinton has Classified information on an e-mail server. Meh.

But only the Republicans have blinders on......
Was it a speech that had classified information in it about Cia operatives. I'll take the plagiarism over death

Sportello

No one is attacking Mrs Trump III, it is indicative of the entire Trump organization.

bbsam

Staff member

I think you're missing the bigger picture. Republicans are going to vote for Trump.
Democrats are going to vote for Clinton.

The small percentage of indepents that will be deciding the election and watch the conventions are weighing their options.

Trump is setting a low bar. What's Trump going to say when the Democrats pull off a professional convention? "Oh, they just put on a good show."
Really? The great showman himself being shown up by the establishment?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think you're missing the bigger picture. Republicans are going to vote for Trump.

The small percentage of indepents that will be deciding the election and watch the conventions are weighing their options.

Trump is setting a low bar. What's Trump going to say when the Democrats pull off a professional convention? "Oh, they just put on a good show."
They're both setting a low bar.

Sportello

You may have fallen into a trap.
When ever another woman threatens hillary the game plan is to demean her and take her down.
Sounds just about right.

Honestly, who would you enjoy seeing more as the new FLOTUS ;
a 70+ old white man with a bad sexual history or a young pretty woman ?
Has Hillary even made a comment? This is about the people Trump has running things, not a personal attack on his third wife. She gave a good speech, and no one is talking about anything except the plagiarism.

Jkloc420

You mean a bunch of political hacks that don't care about America. That's the point of trumps theme. The common man don't exist anymore. You and I don't matter.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A professional convention? That's laughable. It's going to be a smile* show just like the RNC. It's so bad Bernie Sanders supporters are planning to protest outside. Not to mention the fact that old Bernie boy is still in the race, though not mathematically. At least the RNC doesn't have a candidate kicking and screaming "Pay attention to me" while losing by massive numbers.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's the point of trumps theme. The common man don't exist anymore. You and I don't matter.
Have you even paid attention to his campaign? Because it's bull.

Trump doesn't care about the common man. So let's elect Hillary, because the beyond powerful Clinton's have never ignored the average people.

bbsam

Staff member
You mean a bunch of political hacks that don't care about America. That's the point of trumps theme. The common man don't exist anymore. You and I don't matter.
That may be but Trump is also showing that the outsider (if you can really call a billionaire who's been working politicians for 50 years that) may also lack anything resembling competence.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Trump doesn't care about the common man. So let's elect Hillary, because the beyond powerful Clinton's have never ignored the average people.

Um I'm not voting for clinton. Trump cares more about America then clinton ever did

bbsam

Staff member
A professional convention? That's laughable. It's going to be a smile* show just like the RNC. It's so bad Bernie Sanders supporters are planning to protest outside. Not to mention the fact that old Bernie boy is still in the race, though not mathematically. At least the RNC doesn't have a candidate kicking and screaming "Pay attention to me" while losing by massive numbers.
If it ends up being only mildly bad compared to a Trumpster fire, well life is about comparison and contrast.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That may be but Trump is also showing that the outsider (if you can really call a billionaire who's been working politicians for 50 years that) also lack anything resembling competence.
Yeah so let's elect the incompetent former Sec of State who can't identify classified information instead.

Jkloc420

That may be but Trump is also showing that the outsider (if you can really call a billionaire who's been working politicians for 50 years that) also lack anything resembling competence.

He uses the system that is in place that was set up by the people we elected. Why wouldn't u.

bbsam

Staff member

Sadly, that may end up being the sad choice many make. Really, why would Trump care about you or me? Why would Clinton?