2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm not a fan of either. :(
This election
oOXDJDU.jpg

Sportello

IDid that video play games with Melania's face?

And I am still for Trump 100%.
I guess it did put Rick Astley's face in a frame before it played. I didn't notice at first, as it wasn't really part of the video.

If Trump was smart, he'd admit it was a mistake and fire somebody. That's what he's famous for and people would eat it up, then this would be over.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I guess it did put Rick Astley's face in a frame before it played. I didn't notice at first, as it wasn't really part of the video.

If Trump was smart, he'd admit it was a mistake and fire somebody. That's what he's famous for and people would eat it up, then this would be over.
RNC Chairman Priebus say's the speech writer should be fired.
Ms. Trump is on record stating she wrote her own speech.
Guess we know who Mr. Trump should fire then.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah I'm sure some speechwriter who was looking to add "White House Communications" to his resume was really looking to get fired.

Its clear you are missing the point.

Drumpfs wife was set up to fail. She is now forever scarred as a liar and plagiarist.

She said prior to the speech that she WROTE the speech herself with LITTLE TO NO HELP, she said that on national television. She cant take it back, she cant change her mind. If she didnt write it, and it was written by a "team of speechwriters" as claimed by the Drumpf campaign this morning, then they just called Melania a LIAR.

The Drumpf campaign blew this opportunity to show that his wife had a functioning brain as it is clear that she doesnt. She struggled reading the teleprompter and had to correct herself several times. She was incincere when she said she only READ through the speech ONCE as she didnt need to practice because she Wrote it.

Its pretty obvious that she DIDNT write the speech, its obvious that she neither has the intelligence nor the command of the english language to have written the words she spoke.

Whoever wrote this speech and plagiarized the text from Michele Obama's speech should have been fired first thing this morning, BUT, that brings a giant challenge for DRUMPF as he doesnt really have a "team" of speech writers on his campaign. He only has one and there is one person credited for writing earlier speeches, and that is HIS SON IN LAW.

If his SON IN LAW, copied and wrote this speech, that places Drumpf in a bad position. He wont be able to fire him as that would be a BLOW to himself and his family.

Instead, its clear the Drumpf campaign is choosing to ignore the obvious and try to "pray" that it just goes away, but it wont.

The longer you keep a dead fish, the more it smells.

The first time melania is exposed to the media for questions, you bet your ash she will get GRILLED over the speech and her claim that SHE wrote it.

This is the permanent damage done to her.

TOS.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

Drumpfs wife was set up to fail. She is now forever scarred as a liar and plagiarist.

She said prior to the speech that she WROTE the speech herself with LITTLE TO NO HELP, she said that on national television. She cant take it back, she cant change her mind. If she didnt write it, and it was written by a "team of speechwriters" as claimed by the Drumpf campaign this morning, then they just called Melania a LIAR.

The Drumpf campaign blew this opportunity to show that his wife had a functioning brain as it is clear that she doesnt. She struggled reading the teleprompter and had to correct herself several times. She was incincere when she said she only READ through the speech ONCE as she didnt need to practice because she Wrote it.

Its pretty obvious that she DIDNT write the speech, its obvious that she neither has the intelligence nor the command of the english language to have written the words she spoke.

Whoever wrote this speech and plagiarized the text from Michele Obama's speech should have been fired first thing this morning, BUT, that brings a giant challenge for DRUMPF as he doesnt really have a "team" of speech writers on his campaign. He only has one and there is one person credited for writing earlier speeches, and that is HIS SON IN LAW.

If his SON IN LAW, copied and wrote this speech, that places Drumpf in a bad position. He wont be able to fire him as that would be a BLOW to himself and his family.

Instead, its clear the Drumpf campaign is choosing to ignore the obvious and try to "pray" that it just goes away, but it wont.

The first time melania is exposed to the media for questions, you bet your ash she will get GRILLED over the speech and her claim that SHE wrote it.

TOS.
I could only make it about two paragraphs into that drivel before I was rolling my eyes so hard I was looking into the back of my head.

Worry about Canada.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

She is now forever scarred as a liar.

Instead, its clear the Hillary campaign is choosing to ignore the obvious and try to "pray" that it just goes away, but it wont.

TOS.

fixed it for you

But we already knew this about Hillary..

Face it, both campaigns are a joke! ;)