2016 Republican Convention is set to be a disaster for the GOP...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
13690668_1392898530721121_1310142507378579301_n.png
That was the comedy portion of the show.
Where's Michelle flying to this week?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You realize that the first lady don't really have a job function in the white house. They are just the first lady. The actual president is the one who signs the bills. Hillary clinton has a record that can be used against her. Not only the email scandal but the fire burning in the middle east from the policies of her and obama. Not to mention the tearing down of the numerous woman that bill clinton was involved in. Please tell me what exactly is trumps wifes record.
She flops around in bed like a Red Snapper.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That's not what you asked. BTW, there is no evidence that Hillary exposed CIA operatives. The Bush administration did, however.
LOL 30000 emails and it was hacked. You think the fridge who cut a deal with clintons going to say that. Classified means it stays classified.

Sportello

It's not a mistake.

You try writing a speech about someone great, and see how many phrases in your speech are similar to speeches about other great men.
She was talking about her husband, not some historical figure. She couldn't come up with something about her husband without cribbing?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll state it again;
Which person would make the best next FLOTUS ; a former model or an old 70yr male with a bad sexual history record ?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You realize that the first lady don't really have a job function in the white house. They are just the first lady. The actual president is the one who signs the bills. Hillary clinton has a record that can be used against her. Not only the email scandal but the fire burning in the middle east from the policies of her and obama. Not to mention the tearing down of the numerous woman that bill clinton was involved in. Please tell me what exactly is trumps wifes record.
That fire burning in the Middle East is a direct result of some other administration's nation building in Iraq.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That fire burning in the Middle East is a direct result of some other administration's nation building in Iraq.

Correct and it has been continued by the president we have now and the sec of state. Don't forget we were not in libya prior. Iran also didn't have nukes either or on their way to nukes. There would be no isis if the president wouldn't have pulled the troops out. However I wasn't a big bush fan either.

P

pickup

U know what the best part so far of the Republican convention. It was watching Scott baio ripping clinton. Priceless stuff there.

I didn't watch the convention but I hope they played "Happy days are here again" when Chachi took took the stage.