2018-2023 Contract Books

ThePackageDeli

Remember when they used to actually hand out contract books to employees when the new contract became active? What ever happened to that? It's almost like they don't want us to have a copy.

542thruNthru

Remember when they used to actually hand out contract books to employees when the new contract became active? What ever happened to that? It's almost like they don't want us to have a copy.

It always took sometime after the contract was completley ratified for them to get contract books made and handed out.

It's taking a little longer than usual but they will be made and passed out.

542thruNthru

I'm 87% sure they told us we now have to go to the union hall if we want a book.

If that's true then that's a local decision and a bad one if it is.

Here our shop stewards will be given a box or two of contract books and pass them out to all their members that want one.

Also if you don't want to go to your local or if it's too far you can download them to your phone. The NMA is already available.

You can get it here...
National Master UPS Agreement Contract Book Now Available

ThePackageDeli

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Remember when you used to have the newspaper delivered to your front door?

Or go to the store and pick up the current issue of your favorite magazine?

Over 3/4 of the membership will probably never even open the book once it is printed and passed out. They use our money to print those books.

What a waste of money.

This is the digital age and every Supplement is available digitally and can be downloaded to your PC, tablet or phone.

over9five

Staff member
Remember when you used to have the newspaper delivered to your front door?

Or go to the store and pick up the current issue of your favorite magazine?

Over 3/4 of the membership will probably never even open the book once it is printed and passed out. They use our money to print those books.

What a waste of money.

This is the digital age and every Supplement is available digitally and can be downloaded to your PC, tablet or phone.
I know I'm old, but I'd rather the printed book.
And it IS printed by a Union print shop.

But I think I will download it now, and see if I can handle the change...

iIk7exsvN38lO.gif

542thruNthru

I like both.

Like having a hard copy that I can write notes on and bring into the office when they bring me in.

I like having it on my phone because its accessible to me at all times and easier to search for specific words.

Both have their advantages.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sometimes it takes time but I am sure they will be printed and made available.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I like both.

Like having a hard copy that I can write notes on and bring into the office when they bring me in.

I like having it on my phone because its accessible to me at all times and easier to search for specific words.

Both have their advantages.

I like both also.

But we're in the minority of those that will actually open the book.

Maybe have an order form for those that actually want a book?

Could save thousands to print 10,000 books instead of 200,000.

542thruNthru

I like both also.

But we're in the minority of those that will actually open the book.

Maybe have an order form for those that actually want a book?

Could save thousands to print 10,000 books instead of 200,000.

It's a thought but what about the employees that are hired after? The PT workers that may not even have a phone or computer.