2018 Raises

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There is no more A. There is Base, B1, B2, B3, and B4. You should be a Base market. From the chart it looks like you did get a 3% bump to top pay.
There is a guy in the "stop counts " thread posting pictures of himself with just his boxers on posing in the mirror and your in here talkin bout bases.

Waste Manager

What about Fedex Ground?..Express' poor country cousin?...there doesn't seem to be raises..AT ALL..for admin staff..pkg handlers get regular raises, bonuses, gifts..nothing on website under compensation..HR does not return calls,emails..mgrs don't know..I can't get a straight answer from anyone..

MassWineGuy

How do you interpret this chart? I’m a pt courier in the Boston area and September was my three year mark.

View attachment 159253
Take a look at this chart. This is the pay. If you were Step 1 last year at 14.xx then you’re C1 (Courier/Handler, Senior CSA, Team Leader). As of October 1 your pay will be $15.80, Step 2 and 7.9%. Your friend will be Step 3, $16.72.

What happened is Workday showed the adjusted steps, 3% for 1 and 10; 2% for 2-9. It did NOT show your move to the next step until some time later today. That happened to everyone in Step progression. I find it frustrating that many Managers just couldn’t grasp the concept to advise employees.

So, Workday should show your correct pay now. Everyone moved to the next Step, which just became correct late Friday.

Maui

Courier would be C2. The orange section. You would need to know market level. That is what Base or B0, B1, B2, B3 and B4 mean.