2019 PEAK is over

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
thanks to everyone across the globe to help us finish PEAK 2019 ..helpers , PVDs, the guys who wore sweatpants , all the helper coordinators, even management ...I want to give an extra thanks to @browncafe to keep me laughing through the day.

...don’t forget what happens after peak union brothers ...DISCIPLINE, WARNING LETTERS , OVER/UNDER ...BID ROUTES ONLY , 9.5 LIST FOR EVERYONE THIS YEAR ...2020!!
what a breath of fresh air.

enjoy the holidays.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We woke up Friday morning to news that our 70hr miraculously was back to 60. Rentals going back, peak employees being shed....oh and the heaviest stop day all of peak.

Every year UPS operates as if Christmas is some sort of mystery holiday that we’ve never seen before.

We were told that unless we have driving hours available, not to come in today. Well now we’ve got 4 days to deliver record volume that the vast majority of us will only be here for two.

MattM

4 more days then vacation. Y’all think we’ll be back to normal January 6th? Can you all work a little harder please

My boss approved the typical 10% of the workforce for time off starting the day after christmas (approved back in February with seniority time off forms). Atleast they go by the book on some things.

iowa boy

It's happening.

3 upgraded jets this morning vs the typical one. Two scheduled tonight when there is usually none.

Two scheduled jets tomorrow and two on Monday when there is usually none.

When is this all getting delivered?

Hey and congrats, we're cutting 25% of our workforce end of day 12/24

Due to UPS's awesome peak planning skills, we get to start at 10 am next week as due to the waves of late air we will have.

But we still have to have our air back to the building by 730, with no extra drivers to help shuttle air back to building.