2019 PEAK is over

AwashBwashCwash

Dang this sucks, peak was actually a lot easier for me than the rest of the year.
During the normal year my trucks are just blown out and everything is stacked out to hell.
During peak they add so many routes that not only do my trucks have less, but it comes WAY slower.

Heavy Package

Pic of PVD helper phone

images

MattM

Man oh man.

Why are we loose loading pup trailers with volume from ULDs when there are feeder trailers just sitting there?

This double work is unnerving.

We're taking an hour trying to loose load 3 ulds and force it into a pup that may fit 2 perfectly stacked ULDs. So we're not gaining a damn thing.

Meanwhile this feeder run is 10 minutes away.

My mind is blown over this amount of sheer incompetence.

Load the full ulds into feeder trailers and send them on their way. I could see if we had a trailer crunch. Any other buildings doing this crap?

Thank God we only do this during peak.

Hot Carl

Dang this sucks, peak was actually a lot easier for me than the rest of the year.
During the normal year my trucks are just blown out and everything is stacked out to hell.
During peak they add so many routes that not only do my trucks have less, but it comes WAY slower.
Yeah that's the one thing about peak that's preferable for preload. Sure doing 9+ hours of preload at a time sucks, but the flow is so slow that it's really fairly easy. That and it's the one time of the year that the pay doesn't suck. Pretty soon we'll be back to the same breakneck pace having 900+ pieces shoved down our throats in 4-5 hours.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Man oh man.

Why are we loose loading pup trailers with volume from ULDs when there are feeder trailers just sitting there?

We're taking an hour trying to loose load 3 ulds and force it into a pup that may fit 2 perfectly stacked ULDs. So we're not gaining a damn thing.

Load the full ulds into feeder trailers and send them on their way. I could see if we had a trailer crunch. Any other buildings doing this crap?

Rookie!

iowa boy

Man oh man.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, UPS doesn't rely very much on this little thing called "common sense".

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Tried?

She can jump me anytime...
I mean jump for me...
View attachment 276620
You might want to reconsider that thought. The gorilla slipper onesie wearing pvd was a mom without a sitter so you might have actually been a seasonal baby daddy to her kid.

The Corona drinking, Marlboro smoking helper had recently graduated 4th from the top of his class, and been awarded his certificate of completion from drug court. He aspired to earn enough to buy a couple cartons of smokes then pay his weekly motel rent.

If you are still interested, I can see if we still have their numbers.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yeah, even though I had an easy Xmas eve... we all know the procrastinator orders are yet to get inbound to the package cars.

I'm not gonna party hard & be ready for Thursday

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
SHAME ON UPS KEEPING GUYS OUT THERE STILL , PRAY FOR OUR UNION BROTHERS

still out. About to take stops off a guy who still has 80 stops to go. told my center manager, what's the piont, you've literally ruined half of Christmas and my family wil have to wait another 6 months to see me.