2019 PEAK is over

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
thanks to everyone across the globe to help us finish PEAK 2019 ..helpers , PVDs, the guys who wore sweatpants , all the helper coordinators, even management ...I want to give an extra thanks to @browncafe to keep me laughing through the day.

...don’t forget what happens after peak union brothers ...DISCIPLINE, WARNING LETTERS , OVER/UNDER ...BID ROUTES ONLY , 9.5 LIST FOR EVERYONE THIS YEAR ...2020!!

thanks to everyone across the globe to help us finish PEAK 2019 ..helpers , PVDs, the guys who wore sweatpants , all the helper coordinators, even management ...I want to give an extra thanks to @browncafe to keep me laughing through the day.

...don’t forget what happens after peak union brothers ...DISCIPLINE, WARNING LETTERS , OVER/UNDER ...BID ROUTES ONLY , 9.5 LIST FOR EVERYONE THIS YEAR ...2020!!
We need you to come to work tomorrow..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
thanks to everyone across the globe to help us finish PEAK 2019 ..helpers , PVDs, the guys who wore sweatpants

I'd like to add a special shout out to the PVD who showed up wearing gorilla slippers and an adult onesie last year and to the helper who tried to get on car with a Corona and lit cigarette this year. Without them we could never be who we were.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
the helper who tried to get on car with a Corona and lit cigarette this year.

Tried?

She can jump me anytime...

I mean jump for me...

woman-putting-cigarette-beer-74870533.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Over? The sups were begging us to come in today. They are still digging out from rolled volume.