2020 Peak & UPSers

FEGuy

It's not over yet, but the end is in sight. Once again, all of you UPSers have delivered. Loaders, unloaders, preloaders, Feeder & Packager drivers, what a year. Thanks for your efforts, they do not go unnoticed, especially to customers. I've received several deliveries to my home this year, and I can't stress enough what an outstanding job you have all done, especially this year with all of its challenges.
Thank you all.
Don't lose sight of why you all do it, your families. Hold them dear when you get home and the day is over. Well done.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's not over yet, but the end is in sight. Once again, all of you UPSers have delivered. Loaders, unloaders, preloaders, Feeder & Packager drivers, what a year. Thanks for your efforts, they do not go unnoticed, especially to customers. I've received several deliveries to my home this year, and I can't stress enough what an outstanding job you have all done, especially this year with all of its challenges.
Thank you all.
Don't lose sight of why you all do it, your families. Hold them dear when you get home and the day is over. Well done.

Do you wear a skirt when you're cheerleading

542thruNthru

Thank you all.
200-14.gif

FEGuy

Hey OP....
How's your dividend check?
About the same, I would imagine, as anyone owning the number of shares that I have. As most would admit, I certainly wish I would have bought more UPS shares over the years since they started offering employee purchases. But my post isn't about UPS stock. It's about UPS people, who did a remarkable job this year, as is usually the case.

trickpony1

About the same, I would imagine, as anyone owning the number of shares that I have. As most would admit, I certainly wish I would have bought more UPS shares over the years since they started offering employee purchases. But my post isn't about UPS stock. It's about UPS people, who did a remarkable job this year, as is usually the case.

....and those very same people are who supported and bolstered your stock.
Some management forget this.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
...as opposed to every other day of the year.

FEGuy

....and those very same people are who supported and bolstered your stock.
Some management forget this.
And once again, I never brought up stock in my original post since I'm not really thinking about that. I did, however, see and think about many UPSers busting their humps under particularly difficult circumstances, not just the "normally" difficult circumstances they typically face.
I'll repeat it, since you seem to be missing it: "Well done." You don't seem to think those wishes should be offered, well, we disagree.

I could be wrong, but you seem bitter about the stock thing. I guess I can only offer that perhaps you should have purchased some, just as I did, when it became an option to employees. I am sure someone here can refresh our memories as to when exactly when it was. Around 2000? I worked for the company, I invested in the company, yeah, they send a dividend check. I know I wasn't alone. Others didn't, so no dividends I would assume.

Any "management" whose memory you have a beef with, well, take it up with them. I guarantee you, I always did.

Thank you all.
Mom is that you?

PackageGhoul

Box Ghost
Really appreciate the overall ego fluff.. Looking at UPS at an overall, there are still several packages that are still missing in transit according to customer reviews. Several employees have been affected due to COVID-19 causing them to be out for disability, rushed retirement, and unwilling employees who refuse to wear a mask. So much so the turnout rate for jobs currently is higher than it has been in years.

However, there are some good things to come from this year that you neglected to mention. As of November 12, 2020 -- UPS now allows its employees to have beards and natural ethnic hairstyles such as; Afros, braids, locs, twists and knots. Prior to this revision UPS required drivers and management to conceal their hairstyles and keep a shaven face.. Even those who work in the HUB away from the customers.🤷‍♂️

Earlier this week UPS started receiving the COVID-19 vaccine to ship it to hospitals.

Also --- not everyone is working at UPS for their families. 🥴
Some of us are working so we can pay for school, to survive, and have medical benefits.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Really appreciate the overall ego fluff.. Looking at UPS at an overall, there are still several packages that are still missing in transit according to customer reviews. Several employees have been affected due to COVID-19 causing them to be out for disability, rushed retirement, and unwilling employees who refuse to wear a mask. So much so the turnout rate for jobs currently is higher than it has been in years.

However, there are some good things to come from this year that you neglected to mention. As of November 12, 2020 -- UPS now allows its employees to have beards and natural ethnic hairstyles such as; Afros, braids, locs, twists and knots. Prior to this revision UPS required drivers and management to conceal their hairstyles and keep a shaven face.. Even those who work in the HUB away from the customers.🤷‍♂️

Earlier this week UPS started receiving the COVID-19 vaccine to ship it to hospitals.

Also --- not everyone is working at UPS for their families. 🥴
Some of us are working so we can pay for school, to survive, and have medical benefits.
1608322121145.png

The best is yet to come!