2020 Peak & UPSers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
About the same, I would imagine, as anyone owning the number of shares that I have. As most would admit, I certainly wish I would have bought more UPS shares over the years since they started offering employee purchases. But my post isn't about UPS stock. It's about UPS people, who did a remarkable job this year, as is usually the case.
What's so remarkable? Same as any other year.

trickpony1

I'm happy with the dividends dropped in my lap from the stock that I bought. Feel free to do likewise.

What happened to the Christmas stock gift that is given to each management person?
I don't recall ever getting such a gift.

A supervisor friend told me he and others had to stand before the DM and (he called it "singing") individually recite a long list of philosophical stuff kinda like we're supposed to do with the DOK.

You never had to sing for the DM at Christmas?

FEGuy

What happened to the Christmas stock gift that is given to each management person?
I don't recall ever getting such a gift.

A supervisor friend told me he and others had to stand before the DM and (he called it "singing") individually recite a long list of philosophical stuff kinda like we're supposed to do with the DOK.

You never had to sing for the DM at Christmas?
I have no idea what happened to this Christmas stock gift you are talking about. Merry Christmas regardless!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We have been getting Grieveance Checks the last few weeks as they are finally settling all of the Supe Working and 8 hour violations that they have refused to hear all year due to the Pandemic and want to get close out by the end of the year . We call it the Driver Incentive Program.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh, I stand corrected. It's just that I don't recall Covid-19 decimating the country any other year. My bad.
1608754314622.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I hope volume continues to be heavy , they missed out on disciplining everyone last year so they will be out for blood.
🧔✊
Not for nothing but when they want blood we give it to them.BURY them in Supe Working and Harassment grievances. MAKE them give you Ride Alongs to shut them down even more. Grow a pair!

PT Car Washer

I hope volume continues to be heavy , they missed out on disciplining everyone last year so they will be out for blood.
🧔✊
The PVD drivers I talked to Wednesday were disappointed in this years volume. Said they had more work last year. Of course maybe that is because we hired so many more PVD's this year. Last year we had the smaller U Hauls delivering PVD volume to the meet points. This year they were all 26 ft straight trucks mostly full.