2020 Presidential Updates

zimbomb

So georgia confirmed a biden victory through hand count. What a great system a federal judge forced the state to use. I guess dominion must only malfunction in the Midwest. The billion+ appropriated to funding election system upgrades since 2016 seems to be paying off. I wonder if the russian penetration of our voting system's had anything to do with the massive federal funding of those upgrades. What's crazy is paperless electric voting is still being used in this country...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So georgia confirmed a biden victory through hand count. What a great system a federal judge forced the state to use. I guess dominion must only malfunction in the Midwest. The billion+ appropriated to funding election system upgrades since 2016 seems to be paying off. I wonder if the russian penetration of our voting system's had anything to do with the massive federal funding of those upgrades. What's crazy is paperless electric voting is still being used in this country...
Fake news.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If the changes are made in real time ... the on-site machine will print out the altered results.
Something went wrong in Georgia based on the rejected percentages.
Historically, Georgia rejected 3.5% of mailed-in ballots and this election, the rejected percent was 0.03% or a reduction of 99%.
Most likely, that is where the "cheating" occurred ... all the falsified ballots were not culled this election resulting in over 3% increase in votes for Biden that were invalid.
Once the ballot and the envelope are separated, all auditing ability goes out the door. It appears most of the mail-in envelopes have disappeared in the Atlanta proper area.

I have a feeling, the falsification of ballots will not occur in the Senate run-off races.

In fact, it appears MS Piggy aka Stacey Abrams stole this election in Georgia for Biden and made Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger look like a fool. His career in Republican politics is over!

Update...Donald Trump has lost the election to Joe Biden. You can troll all you want. Joe Biden is your next President. In America we have elections and Joe beat Trump in a landslide.

zimbomb

If the changes are made in real time ... the on-site machine will print out the altered results.
Historically, Georgia rejected 3.5% of mailed-in ballots and this election, the rejected percent was 0.03% or a reduction of 99%.
Most likely, that is where the "cheating" occurred ... all the falsified ballots were not culled this election resulting in over 3% increase in votes for Biden that were invalid.
Once the ballot and the envelope are separated, all auditing ability goes out the door. It appears most of the mail-in envelopes have disappeared in the Atlanta proper area.

I have a feeling, the falsification of ballots will not occur in the Senate run-off races.

In fact, it appears MS Piggy aka Stacey Abrams stole this election in Georgia for Biden and made Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger look like a fool. His career in Republican politics is over!
Read up on hb 316 if you're wondering what's "historically" different about the 2020 election in georgia.

The most refreshing thing about Georgia is its Republicans stabbing Republicans in the back. The Republicans in Georgia are eating each other, and nationally embarrassing themselves. Lyndsay Graham who’s never met a woman or man he’d date should step down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It will be so refreshing to once again have an adult in charge.
1605795459899.jpg

Box Ox

Sounds like they're gonna need to try something else. Better send more of your money, @Ou812fu .

wilberforce15

Biden hand-counted the same fraudulent and illegal ballots by hand that were fed through the machine.

It doesn't confirm anything.

It will be fine

Biden hand-counted the same fraudulent and illegal ballots by hand that were fed through the machine.

It doesn't confirm anything.
It confirms the evil Dominion software didn’t switch votes. So that nutzo conspiracy theory should be dead. It won’t be, because when the rubes believe something without evidence conflicting evidence of reality won’t change their mind.

State judges in Arizona and Pennsylvania have tossed election related lawsuits brought on by the loser President Trump. A federal Republican judge appointed by Trump has rejected Trumps lawsuits. It’s over folks! Joe Biden is your new President, any of you who deny this are trolls violating Brown Cafes terms.

fishtm2001

fishtm2001

"Since 1983, Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11 has mandated that lawyers and their clients not commence a lawsuit unless based on (1) well-grounded evidentiary facts, (2) a colorable basis in law, and (3) a proper purpose. And as to the “good facts” aspect of this rule, the lawyer is under an affirmative duty to conduct a reasonable investigation and substantiate the facts before filing a lawsuit making wild allegations of misconduct.

Violating Rule 11 is at the lawyer and client’s own economic peril. If the court concludes that litigation was filed without a sufficient factual or legal basis, it has the power to impose financial sanctions, including the payment of the other side’s attorney’s fees. The rule evolved in response to a growing sense there had been an increase in the filing of abusive litigation."

justsecurity.org

El Correcto

god is dead
"Since 1983, Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11 has mandated that lawyers and their clients not commence a lawsuit unless based on (1) well-grounded evidentiary facts, (2) a colorable basis in law, and (3) a proper purpose. And as to the “good facts” aspect of this rule, the lawyer is under an affirmative duty to conduct a reasonable investigation and substantiate the facts before filing a lawsuit making wild allegations of misconduct.

Violating Rule 11 is at the lawyer and client’s own economic peril. If the court concludes that litigation was filed without a sufficient factual or legal basis, it has the power to impose financial sanctions, including the payment of the other side’s attorney’s fees. The rule evolved in response to a growing sense there had been an increase in the filing of abusive litigation."

justsecurity.org
I’m not a court of law, I’m truck driver on the internet and I know the democrat machine is grossly corrupt with ballot harvesters and forgers.