2020 Presidential Updates

JJinVA

So its funny. I was sitting here watching the Live Election map, and Trump has 69% in Virginia, Biden has less than 29%, and theyve called it for Biden LOL

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 7.37.40 PM.png

Nothing suspicious here...

JJinVA

I know they usually wait til last for the Republican districts in Florida, but the numbers still are barely believable as it stands right now

JJinVA

I also like how the states that are marked "blue" right now, but when you click on them and look at all the districts, its overwhelmingly red. Even areas in Virginia that usually are blue at this point are red. Still early in the game though so I guess we'll see...

Kingofthenorth

I know they usually wait til last for the Republican districts in Florida, but the numbers still are barely believable as it stands right now
Biden was actually favored to win Flordia. If Trump wins Flordia it’s an upset this time and if Trump wins the election it’s a major upset as he is the underdog. It would very impressive as Trump had far worse odds that 2016.

Kingofthenorth

I also like how the states that are marked "blue" right now, but when you click on them and look at all the districts, its overwhelmingly red. Even areas in Virginia that usually are blue at this point are red. Still early in the game though so I guess we'll see...
Overwhelming majority of landmass is red and cities where the population are is blue. Trump will win the most landmass by far-that’s expected.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Northern Virginia will swing the state blue, hence the early projection. Places like Alexandria are filled with white, college educated liberal DC commuters whereas areas like Falls Church are now heavily Mexican.

JJinVA

Northern Virginia will swing the state blue, hence the early projection. Places like Alexandria are filled with white, college educated liberal DC commuters whereas areas like Falls Church are now heavily Mexican.
Yeah. I know thats true, Ive been out there a handful of times in my life. They cram as many into the inner cities as they can. Theres still that part of me that hopes for an upset. :P

JJinVA

I still think regardless if Trump wins or not, we need some kind of major voting reform. Peoples confidence in the voting system is very low. I saw one poll (Yahoo YouGov) that said only 28% of voters thought this would be a fair and free election

oldngray

nowhere special
I still think regardless if Trump wins or not, we need some kind of major voting reform. Peoples confidence in the voting system is very low. I saw one poll (Yahoo YouGov) that said only 28% of voters thought this would be a fair and free election
Yahoo YouGov has been very biased to the left all along. One of the least reliable polls.

Kingofthenorth

Votes count differently in different states, ie your vote may be worth only 1/3 of a vote if you lived in another state, both parties refuse to concede with Trump promising violence whether he wins or loses.

Kingofthenorth

It looks to be a toss up at least. The experts are already trying to make excuses about why they were wrong about a Biden landslide.
Well there suppose to be a blue shift towards the end of the night due to factors like mail in ballots. Honestly If this blue shift doesn’t happens I am not going to trust polls anymore as to many unlikely outcomes are happening too frequently.