2023 contract

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Why didn't these part-timers (who outnumber full-timers) convincingly vote down that contract and those before it if wages were so grossly sufficient?

The part timers that voted “yes” were only looking at that 3 dollar an hour bump...I did not solicit any of them to vote for fear that they would cancel out the better informed high seniority full timer’s “NO” vote.

We all have to remember the part timer’s starting rate of pay was stuck at around 8.50 an hour for close to two or three decades.

The 2018 contract was voted down ... you can’t change history..

The part timers that voted “yes” were only looking at that 3 dollar an hour bump...I did not solicit any of them to vote for fear that they would cancel out the better informed high seniority full timer’s “NO” vote.

We all have to remember the part timer’s starting rate of pay was stuck at around 8.50 an hour for close to two or three decades.

The 2018 contract was voted down ... you can’t change history..
Wow we need a few more of them to vote so we got that 50% threshold and then the no vote would have stuck.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They let 22.4s bid routes here. They will run their routes Tuesday thru Friday. Work Saturday. And a RPCD will run it on Monday.

But, are they really bidding routes? Or just using their seniority to claim an open route for the week? What if an RPCD cover wanted a certain one of those routes instead? Could he/she bump?

specter208

They let 22.4s bid routes here. They will run their routes Tuesday thru Friday. Work Saturday. And a RPCD will run it on Monday.

But, are they really bidding routes? Or just using their seniority to claim an open route for the week? What if an RPCD cover wanted a certain one of those routes instead? Could he/she bump?
Those extra contractual agreements. You guys have some cool managers if they let you do that. They won’t us at my building use seniority to pick open routes even on Saturday. They put their favorites where they want and some guys get screwed. Total BS.

I don’t know how the Union didn’t negotiate for this things from the beginning. Probably wouldn’t have been as much backlash despite the lower pay. What do u think?
The union wanted more pension money because of 22.4 jobs get the same amount of pension money put in as the rpcd drivers

If you want my personal opinion on why this contract was rammed up our behind.
Hoffa felt this thing of losing in the United States in 2016 and wonders shove it to the members one more time

But that's just my personal opinion

I hope that bastard rots in hell

He did a lot of damage to our Union

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The union wanted more pension money because of 22.4 jobs get the same amount of pension money put in as the rpcd drivers

If you want my personal opinion on why this contract was rammed up our behind.
Hoffa felt this thing of losing in the United States in 2016 and wonders shove it to the members one more time

But that's just my personal opinion

I hope that bastard rots in hell

He did a lot of damage to our Union

Probably right on that one..🤔

He might of been a bit delusional... hence his statement that if would of ran in last year’s teamsters election he believed that he might of won..😳 (Best Contract Ever)...🤡

“The Horror of It All”...👹

Probably right on that one..🤔

He might of been a bit delusional... hence his statement that if would of ran in last year’s teamsters election he believed that he might of won..😳 (Best Contract Ever)...🤡

“The Horror of It All”...👹
He lost it in the United States in 2016 Canada put him over the top I'm sure he has a grudge about that

But anyways that Butthead is gone

nWo

They bidded on routes that every RPCD passed on. And some of them thought of they won a route they would become a RPCD and be Monday thru Friday. Didn't work out that way.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They bidded on routes that every RPCD passed on. And some of them thought of they won a route they would become a RPCD and be Monday thru Friday. Didn't work out that way.

Sounds like they should have gotten the routes. Same thing has happened in my building but they got moved up.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
How did the company agree to let you guys move up to RPCDs?

Maybe the bidding process is different where you are but in my building the bid sheets literally say RPCD or 22.4 on them when they hang the sheets. All the 22.4 bids are cover and can be signed by PT only. RPCD bids can also be cover or they can more often be a certain route. That is how a 22.4 moves up; they eventually have enough seniority to win a RPCD bid.

Super confusing process considering that it is the same job.