2023 contract

Thebrownblob

See here is where the teamsters are failing
It’s great they have an app and a questionnaire
But, why not send a mass email letting the membership know about it
SMDH
The first reason is because it’s unlikely they have everyone’s email.
And the second most important reason is Because you and I are old and the kids don’t use email to communicate that way. 90% of the things on this app I don’t even need it’s just nice to have. Most of the youngsters I have talked to already know about this app from Facebook which I don’t do either. The nice thing about the app is They will now have members emails and cell phone numbers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The first reason is because it’s unlikely they have everyone’s email.
And the second most important reason is Because you and I are old and the kids don’t use email. 90% of the things on this app I don’t even need it’s just nice to have. Most of the youngsters I have talked to already know about this app from Facebook which I don’t do either.
Sorry my friend but that’s bull:censored2: who in todays world doesent have an email address. If you don’t want it don’t download it but at least make it available

It’s 2022 and the teamsters don’t have email addresses for all members
unbelievable

Thebrownblob

Sorry my friend but that’s bull:censored2: who in todays world doesent have an email address. If you don’t want it don’t download it but at least make it available

It’s 2022 and the teamsters don’t have emails for all members
unbelievable
I didn’t say they don’t have an email address I said they don’t use it the way you and I do. The fact that Teamsters don’t have emails is really no difference in it’s mostly the members don’t bother to update them.
Frankly the app is a little bit of an outdated model as well it would be better if we had a TikTok channel for a large portion of our membership. You have to reach people where they are.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I didn’t say they don’t have an email address I said they don’t use it the way you and I do. The fact that Teamsters don’t have emails is really no difference in the back they don’t have people updated address it’s mostly the members don’t bother to update them.
Frankly the app is a little bit of an updated model as well it would be better if we had a TikTok channel for a large portion of our membership. You have to reach people where they are.
Ok

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I saw this pic on my local's page,and it seems very reminiscent of the 2018 contract signs. End excessive OT,Strong Contract yada yada. Excessive OT has been mentioned since the 2013 contract,hopefully this contract something will actually be done about it

296927743_10222103458358798_237650134272767190_n.jpg