2023 contract

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I hope they don’t forget about us inside workers. They’re pushing this whole ac in trucks, but what about better fans for the hub

Thebrownblob

Do we always negotiate supplemental contracts before the Master? Seems dumb. Most language that has teeth is supplemental, but how would we know what needs to be addressed with out the Master Lamguage?
I believe so, at least the ones I’ve seen and been involved with. I think it’s because the supplements take much longer because there’s so many of them and they’re so varied. The national master is mostly rubber stamped outside of the raises and a few new articles that might get put in

542thruNthru

Do we always negotiate supplemental contracts before the Master? Seems dumb. Most language that has teeth is supplemental, but how would we know what needs to be addressed with out the Master Lamguage?
Yeah that doesn't seem right. If we negotiated supps before the master what happens when something like 22.4s come along. How does a supp put in language for that?

Thebrownblob

Yeah that doesn't seem right. If we negotiated supps before the master what happens when something like 22.4s come along. How does a supp put in language for that?
Good point frankly I don’t think much thought went into the 22.4 Last go round. It was left as wide open as the wild wild West

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I am guessing that O’Brien is trying to put some teeth back in the supplemental negotiations. I am under the “Ohio Rider”... we were not even allowed to vote on that supplement in 2018, the reason was that there were no improvements and therefore the membership affected had no right to vote on it..👹

Just one of the many reasons that Hoffa took his retirement and the O’Brien team won in a landslide.

542thruNthru

I am guessing that O’Brien is trying to put some teeth back in the supplemental negotiations. I am under the “Ohio Rider”... we were not even allowed to vote on that supplement in 2018, the reason was that there were no improvements and therefore the membership affected had no right to vote on it..👹

Just one of the many reasons that Hoffa took his retirement and the O’Brien team won in a landslide.
Hoffa didn't stop the Ohio rider from being improved.

542thruNthru

Is the Ohio rider being negotiated this time?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am under the “Ohio Rider”... we were not even allowed to vote on that supplement in 2018, the reason was that there were no improvements and therefore the membership affected had no right to vote on it.

Technically, there were improvements made.

Did the members expect a separate vote.... on the wage increase (as outlined in the Master) ?

DELACROIX

Technically, there were improvements made.

Did the members expect a separate vote.... on the wage increase (as outlined in the Master) ?

Much like the previous contracts... True..?

What were the “improvements”.. beside the wage increases (as outlined in the Master)?

DELACROIX

Hoffa didn't stop the Ohio rider from being improved.

It was never improved.. it was never put up for vote by the rank and file affected...rubber stamped with the rest of the fabulous contract.

Decision must of been taken by Hoffa or maybe not considering. 🤔

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Much like the previous contracts... True..?

What were the “improvements”.. beside the wage increases (as outlined in the Master)?

Those were the improvements. Adjusted wage scale, for the life of the contract.

Were members expecting more.... from the Ohio Rider ?