2023 contract

What'dyabringmetoday???

I respectfully disagree: UPS found out about 10 years ago that it's cheaper to cut routes and work employees excessive Overtime than to put another package car on area,and pay additional H&W on another employee.
UPS correctly assumes many drivers wont get on the 9.5 list and file, and 22.4 cant file excessive OT grievances so there is absolutely NO incentive for them to reduce excessive OT.
Ten years ago? Lol!

nWo

Exactly…asked new PT what they wanted to do down the road at UPS…he said “Well I don’t want to drive the trucks..that looks like a lot of work” and went back to his cell phone. Yeah, let’s not pay them what I make….

I mean they are the lowest paid in the industry. You can rest easy knowing they aren't making what you make.

Yolo

I'm just saying. I was able to survive on $8/hr. No excuse for the current breed to be paid more. And while we're at it last eliminate them from the healthcare plan. #MAGA. Let's go ahead and kick them out of the union and force UPS to hire contractors to do the job. #screweverysinglelastparttimer #maga..

Yolo

I would rather see more vacation for the newer people. Should be 2 weeks at 2 year, 3 weeks at 5 years, 4 at 10, 5 at 20, 6 at 30 and that's it.

You are lucky to have a job! #MAGACOPTER

Quit your whining and toughen up.

I just put in a request to have your pay lowered to $8.