2023 contract

Whither

Scofflaw
Bid a FT car wash job. 2 hour paid lunch everyday.
The rare one went up at my building not long ago. I think my hours are bad (even while averaging less than 45 a week for the last year) til I hear what my friends who went feeder are working or see a "cush" bid like this ... really it's just that this way of life and all of its options suck.

The rare one went up at my building not long ago. I think my hours are bad (even while averaging less than 45 a week for the last year) til I hear what my friends who went feeder are working or see a "cush" bid like this ... really it's just that this way of life and all of its options suck.
How does it "suck"?

Bob11B

With target offering 25/hr and inflation I would like to see top pay go to $46/hr and $1 a year. Double time for 6th punches and can't be forced, volunteers only if needed. Hour paid lunch nationwide.

542thruNthru

Maintain H/W, Pension and higher % raises per year.

Stronger language in Technology and Discipline.

Stronger language on forced 6th days/Holidays.

No 22.4 language or more likely stronger 22.4 language also maintain no more than 25%.

Strong language on PVDs.

Higher starting wage for part-timers and a wage progression to get them topped out after 4 or 5 years.

Also as always stronger 9.5 protection.

A more severe penalty pay for Article 17 when it continuously happens.

I have a bunch for my supp/rider also.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Would be nice if we could at least keep contractors out of our bathrooms.
What’s wrong with the contractors brushing their teeth and taking a gypo shower in the feeder locker room…including taking a gypo bomb :censored2:… stink up the bathroom for 3 days… we finally had to get porta potty for Gypos

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Maintain H/W, Pension and higher % raises per year.

Stronger language in Technology and Discipline.

Stronger language on forced 6th days/Holidays.

No 22.4 language or more likely stronger 22.4 language also maintain no more than 25%.

Strong language on PVDs.

Higher starting wage for part-timers and a wage progression to get them topped out after 4 or 5 years.

Also as always stronger 9.5 protection.

A more severe penalty pay for Article 17 when it continuously happens.

I have a bunch for my supp/rider also.
I’d like to add get rid of surepost… FedEx I believe doesn’t do it anymore so it should be gone…whole program is a joke

Coldworld

60 months and counting
22.4 make the same amount as a regular driver… make them use this position 1/2 time in the hub at least 3 days a week… ups wanted the flexibility, Taylor gave it to them and they abused it ….big shocker. Give 22.4’s 8 hour days, 9.5, and ability to go into feeder if no regular drivers want the job. No reason they can’t use 22.4’a in the hub more when sups are working day and night.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
9.5 is a company statistic. How this become the benchmark for OT being excessive? Let’s shoot for 8.5? Unreasonable? I’ll concede and give 8.75?