$216 in dues this month.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm really surprised, no one has suggested this was some sort of conspiracy

orchestrated by Sean O.... to cover for the "seasonal initiation fee" situation.
Sean was at panel when the news broke. He torched management. We had green checks in our hands in less than 24 hours.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Nope, those are apples and oranges, to very different fruits.

....much like the two stories that you are desperately trying to tie together.

So why didn't the same thing happen when the seasonal employees got screwed?
Just seems to me issues like these, both dues and initiation have one common element. UPS withdraws the cash. My response to your picture meant no disrespect to you. I’d like to make that clear.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just seems to me issues like these, both dues and initiation have one common element. UPS withdraws the cash. My response to your picture meant no disrespect to you. I’d like to make that clear.
I didn't take it as any disrespect, truly.

As far as a "common element", knowing what I do about the dues checkoff procedure, there are for sure two....UPS and the Union.

Where the disconnect is, that's the question?

.....and from a distant vantage point with limited information, the illusion is that the score is 1-1 on these two very different scenarios.

Yolo

Still waiting for local 25 to return the money they stole...

, “I thought they were supposed to protect our rights.” Sheila says

Last edited:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Holy crap---are you saying Union dues are up to 108 bucks a month now? Damn--when I started they were like 6 bucks. You guys must be getting excellent union representation now for that kind of money. You're so lucky.
. You have not worked at UPS since 1935. A new car was around 600 dollars back then too, so,....