$216 in dues this month.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
OK but how does that fit in this thread?
The point I’m trying to make, the members are already pissed, whether or not the union controls payroll deductions is irrelevant, members see double dues being taken out right after their supplements and master are being forced on them.

Blind anger, whether justified or not in this instance will be focused on the union.

Yolo

It could be a lot worse. Local 25 stole entire paychecks from part time minimum wage seasonal employees.

Hopefully the union does what we pay them to do and gets this sorted out.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
upload_2019-2-7_11-6-49.jpeg

Inthegame

The point I’m trying to make, the members are already :censored2:, whether or not the union controls payroll deductions is irrelevant, members see double dues being taken out right after their supplements and master are being forced on them.

Blind anger, whether justified or not in this instance will be focused on the union.
Who controls payroll is not irrelevant. You're throwing gas on a fire UPS lit and pissed the union can't put it out yesterday. Blaming the union for UPS's actions helps no member.

Boston25

A text went out with a letter UPS deducted too much dues. There were members who didn't pay for January. UPS will cut live checks tomorrow Friday for all the affected employees.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I tried to go online to view my paycheck to see if they cut the check yet and the view my paycheck site is down. Says I have no checks to be viewed.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Perception is reality only to the uneducated. You know better.
We may know better, but judging by the national voting results for participation, we are in the minority.

The membership doesn’t know who’s responsible, nor cares to find out, on their own.

Much like if your taxes that were taken out weekly doubled, most people would blame the government, yet UPS is responsible to take them and forward to the government for reporting.

All they see they got shorted money and where that money ended up.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It could be a lot worse. Local 25 stole entire paychecks from part time minimum wage seasonal employees.

Hopefully the union does what we pay them to do and gets this sorted out.
Nice try dummy. You are obviously ignorant to the trend.