$216 in dues this month.

Yolo

Nice try dummy. You are obviously ignorant to the trend.

No need for the insults. Google what local25 did to their seasonal employees. They had their entire check drained by the union.

Notice how JC10 got UPS to fix the issue the next day. But over at Local 25 the money still hasn't been refunded. :( Night and Day difference on how the two issues were handled.

rod

Retired 22 years
Holy crap---are you saying Union dues are up to 108 bucks a month now? Damn--when I started they were like 6 bucks. You guys must be getting excellent union representation now for that kind of money. You're so lucky.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No need for the insults. Google what local25 did to their seasonal employees. They had their entire check drained by the union.

Notice how JC10 got UPS to fix the issue the next day. But over at Local 25 the money still hasn't been refunded. :( Night and Day difference on how the two issues were handled.
Oh no? Oh ok. I guess you know then huh?

slaveofbigbrown

And as they :censored2:ed up by double charging us, im sure you got the message that tomorrow we’ll be recieving a live refund check. My question now is.....will they tax that check? Dues deduction is after taxs.

over9five

Staff member

And the same guy is in charge of both!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@wide load....can you describe what you see in this picture???

apples-and-oranges.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm really surprised, no one has suggested this was some sort of conspiracy

orchestrated by Sean O.... to cover for the "seasonal initiation fee" situation.