22.3 car wash not paid properly

Cowboy Mac

In this scenario could the OP DQ himself from the 22.3 and go back to pt?
I’m pretty sure he could. From what I understand when you bid a new job you are on a 30 day probationary period anyways.

I don’t see why he wouldn’t be in his 3rd year of his 4 year progression. You are only supposed to go through full time progression once.

opie

In this scenario could the OP DQ himself from the 22.3 and go back to pt?
He was already a 22.3 combo, outside/inside and took a inside job. They cut him back to a what a 3rd year FT 22.3 insider would be making. Only had a year left on progression. So will be at top rate this summer.

trotsky

He was already a 22.3 combo, outside/inside and took a inside job. They cut him back to a what a 3rd year FT 22.3 insider would be making. Only had a year left on progression. So will be at top rate this summer
Seems he had to go through progression twice, he was already at tr for his air driver gig..

derrick

UPDATE just got my top pay yesterday. yes that what I was fighting about and the union agreed with ups which pisses me off because in the contract it says I only go through progression once but I had to go thru it twice. didn't want to panel it even through its clearly written in the contract progression once.