22.4’s double time black friday

BucsGuy

i got my paid holiday. And my normal rate. For driving. I know RPCD’s got double time. For their hours worked. I read through the contract (southeastern) and didn’t see anything about it. I’m going to talk to them tomorrow about it. Was just wondering if any of you other 22.4’s got paid double time today for time worked.

542thruNthru

i got my paid holiday. And my normal rate. For driving. I know RPCD’s got double time. For their hours worked. I read through the contract (southeastern) and didn’t see anything about it. I’m going to talk to them tomorrow about it. Was just wondering if any of you other 22.4’s got paid double time today for time worked.

You got double time if RPCDs got double time.

The only reason not to get double time is if you were classified as an air driver and did not handle any ground packages. Our porters were paid double time plus Holiday pay to clean the toilets today. 8 hours at over $100/hr. Ain't Unions great.

Whither

Scofflaw
Our porters were paid double time plus Holiday pay to clean the toilets today. 8 hours at over $100/hr. Ain't Unions great.

Bulkhead door in the older pkg car I was driving couldn't have picked a better day to get completely off-track. Mechanic had to meet me on area, wound up taking a crowbar and plenty of struggling to fix it. Went out light, and, go figure, load was in perfect order. So I didn't at all mind the extra 45 min on the payroll. Or getting instructed to deliver a misload 10 miles off-area.

MattM

If a holiday falls on a regularly scheduled work day, why are gateway and air hub employees getting straight time, while drivers get OT and DT? Who negotiated this contract?

You drivers have it made and still complain.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
In Central we do. Already showing on my upsers timecard.
We should be getting it lol. I can’t read the new time card crap they put so I’ll just wait till I get paid lol.

mine shows $472 which is right since I am not topped out yet. Doesn’t show holiday pay yet but still $7xx day isn’t bad lol

The Driver

I drive.
Still don’t see a pic

Screenshot 2019-11-29 at 20.54.08.png

$1,039.61 today. More than I've ever made in one day unless you count a really good day in the markets.