22.4 driver lay offs in center in Texas.

Jarzola23

I’m a 22.4 driver 25 driving days into my 30 day packet my center laid off 20 drivers for a weekly lay off. I have a question is it possible to transfer to another center within my building as they are still taking on drivers and using everyone? Currently my center is the only center that is laying off its drivers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m a 22.4 driver 25 driving days into my 30 day packet my center laid off 20 drivers for a weekly lay off. I have a question is it possible to transfer to another center within my building as they are still taking on drivers and using everyone? Currently my center is the only center that is laying off its drivers.

no

542thruNthru

You haven't qualified as a driver yet. So I doubt it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You aren’t a 22.4 , HR just said to make you feel good..your toast

🧔✊

Ask all the RPCD drivers to start calling off so that they will call you in.

Ackerlin

Have you yourself been laid off yet? If not, looks like they keeping you around, so lube up.